Erotic photo-boudoir shoot with wife only : Swingers Discussion 203895101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesErotic photo-boudoir shoot with wife only
TOPIC: Erotic photo-boudoir shoot with wife only
Created by: themats89
Original Starting post for this thread:
If you read our profile, you can get all the details, but she really has gotten into boudoir photos. She now would love to do an erotic shoot with another male, another female, and possibly a hot couple. She is only looking for attractive and in shape "models", but also easy going and non-pushy types. I will not participate, but just be there to "direct" the action while a very discreet photographer takes the pictures. Since we are so new to this, we are hoping it will be a very hot time that can lead us into meeting other singles/couples for private times! How unusual is this type of fantasy, and are there any serious takers??!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Exactly Nawty...that just adds to the fun of it!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
What man wouldnt want to see his lady in a photoshoot.

Even better. . . wondering who took the pix =)

Plant City FL
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Hope you're on a steep hill or that tripod will be useless.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Themats, Several ladies here will attest to Nic's superior photographic skills. I believe that he and several others are considering a return trip to New Orleans later this year. You might think about coming too. If Nic brings his camera, you would be welcome to borrow my tripod. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Maybe that's because you actually know what you are doing behind the camera...well that and your lady is SMOKIN" HOT so anything else in the frame looks good.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Not true, Nic; I have a pic or two in our private section featuring you with my lady that are pretty hot!

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(142 posts)
Not even double-snort worthy?

Maybe had I said they ask me to put my clothes back on THEN hand me the camera?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
**snort**

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
Welcome to the forum themats89, your fantasy is quite common and I am sure you will have plenty of takers. I am always happy to help out but most of the time, once I get there they hand me the camera.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
If you read our profile, you can get all the details, but she really has gotten into boudoir photos. She now would love to do an erotic shoot with another male, another female, and possibly a hot couple. She is only looking for attractive and in shape "models", but also easy going and non-pushy types. I will not participate, but just be there to "direct" the action while a very discreet photographer takes the pictures. Since we are so new to this, we are hoping it will be a very hot time that can lead us into meeting other singles/couples for private times! How unusual is this type of fantasy, and are there any serious takers??!

Whitehall PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Erotic photo-boudoir shoot with wife only