Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Double Vaginal Penetration
TOPIC: Double Vaginal Penetration
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 253   End
User Details are only visible to members.
too much lube is definitely bad! lol ... friction is a good thing.

thanks for the welcome, Nic.

I was thinking the standing position would be really fun, as long as one of the guys was leaning against the wall for stability. I kind of like the idea of being held in midair ...like I'd have no control at all... a good thing. ;-)

Durham NH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Weve done it once, best for us was Wife on top of me normal position and the other guy came in from behind her and got in with me like doggy went well but we did all learn to much lube can be a bad thing lol, use just a little lube. But I will say Tana enjoyed it veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much. As did us 2 guys was awesome

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
Is there an instruction sheet somewhere for this? :-) This is on my fantasy list and neither of my FWB's have done it either.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Welcome to the forum cupcakesparky. I've never tried it standing, seems rather odd positioning. the easiest way I've done is I lie on my back the the woman rides me "cowgirl" then leans forward and the second guy slides in on top. It works best if the guy on bottom keeps hi legs together so the guy on top can squat down to get the right angle.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12142 posts)
I have a couple of guys who I plan to experience this with. Was worried about logistics, until one said that he'd done it standing. Sounded to me like there was No Way that would work, how uncomfortable would that be? They'd be all bent weirdly and I'd be trying to keep my balance... but then T said that's not how it goes: since both the guys are over 6' and I'm just 5'4" (ok, maybe 5'3"), they'd suspend me in midair on their cocks. All the work would be on them, I could just concentrate on not passing out from pleasure.

I'll tell you all about it if we can ever coordinate schedules...

Durham NH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I've always wanted to do DVP with a couple but never had a chance. It's on my bucket list.

Rockford IL
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Thanks Rdy2ply, me too! Any couples in Colorado interested let me know.

Fort Seneca OH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We have done it , but take it from us, not much lube!!!\\\

Tana

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
Distracted by what, Rdy? The man on top or the one on the bottom? ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Amazingly hot! I hope to get a chance to experience this. Just something intoxicating about a woman writhing in passion. DP and DVP are major fantasies of mine

Fort Seneca OH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 253   End
TOPIC: Double Vaginal Penetration