Does any one share the policeman fantasy and has anyone had any luck in making it happen : Swingers Discussion 145678
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesDoes any one share the policeman fantasy and has anyone had any luck in making it happen
TOPIC: Does any one share the policeman fantasy and has anyone had any luck in making it happen
Created by: dff1
Original Starting post for this thread:
My husband and I have long had the fantasy of being pulled over late one night on a secluded stretch of roadway. The officers pull us out of the car and proceed to pat us down. As the officer is patting me down he gropes at my crotch under my skirt and more than brushes my breast on the way down. When I protest, he leans into me and proceeds to dig his hands in my crotch and finger me telling me I need to "comply" or it could go badly for us.

The rest you can imagine from there.

I'm sure I'm not alone on this one but has anyone had any luck in making it happen?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Not all police tell everything I would to pull you over sometime!

Lenoir NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
PHLYCOP,

I was just thinking the same thing.. Too bad everyone too far from me to make it reality.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
I was working the midnight shift for years as an officer. A nurse at the local ER that was a coffee stop for me told me of their fantasy. On a warm night mid week, she had her husband take her for a drive. She was naked giving him a blow job while they drove down a secluded road. He had no idea his fantasy was about to come true. On cue I pulled them over for "weaving". She managed to cover herself with her top. I gave him a sobriety test and he "failed" and was handcuffed to be taken to the station for further testing. He was placed in the front seat of the crusier, so scared he was almost crapping his pants, he did not have a clue. I then asked if she was sober to drive and he said yes. I had her get out in front of the patrol car, in plain view of him, and gave her a sobriety test, only wearing that shirt, which was not buttoned. She put on quite a show, ending with me screwing her on the hood of the patrol car in front of her husband. She ended with sucking me off as I stood next to his door on the dark side of the street. When done, I announced she passed and had posted proper bail and released him.

She told me they fucked like rabbits for weeks afterwards.

Kansas City MO
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Uh Yes and Yes.

For obvious reasons the specific location will remain unmentioned. But I use to drive about an hour and 15 min to work. It was fairly remote travel through hills to get between work ant home.

I'd mentioned many times to my husband that I had that fantasy. He'd laugh and say, "Work it if you can". Anyway, I was on my way home a few years back and got pulled over by the Highway Patrol. The guy was tall and very good looking. Well, lets just say I 'worked it'.

Lorton VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
hmmm Well I have been with 3 cops and guess what they talk a lot so if u don't want other people to know whats going on stay away from them thye tell every thing they do to their partner and he tells everyone else . By the way it was not a traffic stop thing I just happened to have worked in the court house and knew several cops .

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
Maya and I role-played this one night. We were in seperate cars, driving through the country. I called her cell and told her to pull over amongst some trees. I pulled up behind her, and pretended to be a cop. I found a bunch of phony things to 'charge' her with, and made her give me a blow job out amongst the trees. We smile whenever we pass that spot now.

Sun Valley NV
Username hidden
(18 posts)
I am a cop.The best was the lady that I saw every day at the restaurant.She pulled me aside one day and told me she got off at midnight and that her house was at the end of a long dirt lane and no other houses were nearby.She confessed she wanted to be made to exit her car and be searched and cuffed and then ordered to do whatever I wanted.So,at the perfect time I pulled in behind her for the stop,dragged her from the car and truly searched her,cuffed her and then made her go down on me.Then she was told to lean over the hood of my cruiser where I lifted her skirt and buried my cock deep in her ass and filled her completely.She waited on me every day after that.Of course she got stopped quite often.

Chandler TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I too had a police fantasy. I will elaborate.... I always imagined myself being pulled over while playing solo and turning the copon so much that he would just take me a do me. Well one night I was purposely driving very fast on a stretch of highway that state troopers frequent. I had a short leather skirt with no panties, a tiny leather top just holding my boobs in and a pair of thigh high boots on.... well after going up and down the road at 80 for about a half hour , must to my happy little hearts desire I was pulled over. Only one little catch.... the officer got out of the passenger side of the car which meant there were two officers. This one was probably in training or something, so when he approached the car, I told him I had been waiting to be pulled over all night. I told him I had no panties on and was hoping to be pulled over while playing with myself... he asked to see so I pulled up my skirt, he rubbed me for a moment and then proceeded to tell me to have a nice night, with that he turned and went back to the car. I guess you could say I lived it out but my imagination was most certainly better than it turned out. Maybe if I get big balls again it will turn out better. :)

Manahawkin NJ
Username hidden
(73 posts)
My experience wasn't quite like that, but I was once friends with the girlfriend of a city cop. I was home alone and invited her to come over and have some of my birthday cake, no ill intentions. She came over, we chatted, and she told me her boyfriend was out on patrol. Her phone rang, and they talked for a bit. She told me he asked her if she was going to give me my birthday blowjob. She said sure, if he didn't mind.

Within 10 minutes his cruiser pulled into my driveway. He followed us up to the bedroom, where he took pictures, in full uniform, while she sucked my cock.

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(142 posts)
I love a man in uniform. I don't know why it makes them sexy but it just does. I don't have a police officers fantasy but I would like to fuck a few firemen lol. Something about fire and males, they are just friggin hot.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Does any one share the policeman fantasy and has anyone had any luck in making it happen