Does Single 21 year old males have any luck on SLS : Swingers Discussion 218010
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesDoes Single 21 year old males have any luck on SLS
TOPIC: Does Single 21 year old males have any luck on SLS
Created by: collegestudent0513 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Perhaps when they or he double checks his or their grammar....

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
If you could have ever potentially exited my vagina there is no chance you'd be getting back in :S

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Hubby and I made a rule when we started about the ages we would consider. We made a rule that the youngest we would go is five years older than our oldest child. He is 21 now, so 26 is the youngest we would go.

With that said, I am not sure if I would really be interested in a 26 year old guy. Lots of reasons, but nothing set in stone, but 21 years old, no way.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
In reply to the comment that being a swinger means nothing is too young.

Being a swinger does not mean we are desperate or will jump anything.

It means we are open to sexual experiences beyond our own spouses. Everyone has different preferences. You would be too young for me, my tastes don't run to young men.

Denham Springs LA

Username hidden
(64 posts)
-For various reasons, some people do not want to express their appreciation publicly.

That's a valid point.

But I don't think he's helping his cause (i.e. getting laid) by starting three identical threads and "appearing" to ignore everyone who replied. Any couple looking at his profile and his posts probably won't be impressed by the attitude it projects.

Just my opinion.

Columbia MD

Username hidden
(1269 posts)
"He crossposted the exact same message to three different forums at the same time. He's had quite a few responses in the 3some section, and some good constructive criticism. "

Yeah, just went and read that one. Your response was right on. So was outdoor's along with many of the others.

Serious lol @ spamming the forums with the same thread. Poor form.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3165 posts)
I was a first responder in one of them, and then he wrote to us privately. For various reasons, some people do not want to express their appreciation publicly.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
He crossposted the exact same message to three different forums at the same time. He's had quite a few responses in the 3some section, and some good constructive criticism.

He has been online since then, but as far as I can tell, he hasn't responded to, or even acknowledged, any of them.

Columbia MD

Username hidden
(1269 posts)
According to your profile, you claim that you "get invited back often" which definitely doesn't sound like you're having no luck in the lifestyle. In fact, that sounds like the exact opposite of being unlucky. So you're either lying on your profile or you're lying here with the claim that you can't find playmates. So which one is it?

Also, you might want to do a better job paying attention to what people are putting in their profiles. Are you emailing couples who specify in their profiles that they aren't interested in single men? Are you emailing people if you don't fall into their desired age range.

Your profile could definitely use a little something, too. It's not a terrible profile, but it's pretty boring and all about you and practically nothing about what you bring to the table. What would you do for us as a couple? How are you going to help us fulfill some of our fantasies? You like to fuck till the sun comes up. Now tell me something I don't already know about 21 year old dudes. And your grammar and spelling also leaves something to be desired, especially for a self titled college student. Oh, the products of the American education system. But I digress....

Yes, at 18 years of age you are old enough to swing. But that doesn't mean that you're old enough for every swinger out there. You're definitely not old enough for us because we prefer people around our own age. The mindset that people can't have age preferences shows a real lack of maturity and understanding of the lifestyle imo, which makes you an extremely undesirable candidate. Sounds like you're just looking for an easy way to get laid rather than to actually embrace and participate in this lifestyle.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3165 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Does Single 21 year old males have any luck on SLS