Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate
TOPIC: Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   91 to 100 of 176   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have an insatiable sexual appetite. So, when the Mrs. and I don't have sex that night I almost always masturbate for her. If I'm lucky she throws a BJ into the mix. She just likes to watch!

I think most women enjoy watching to some extent. At least, that has been my experience.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
I love masturbating for others to watch. The first time I did it, it was for my ex -gf who was a tenent in the apt my wife and I owned. We lived upstairs and I often dropped by to relax naked One time the mood hit me to jackoff as she watched. Since then I've jacked off for a coworker and a woman I met online that developed into a very erotic relationship.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I will confess the way she made that sounds makes me want to give you a nice load and have you watch me, then I watch you swallow it all my my the mind is a wild and erotic thing..LOL Ken

Irving TX
Username hidden
(35 posts)
If there is one single thing that trips my horny switch to on? A man with his hand giving himself pleasure! OMG, how sexy is that! Especially if they don't know I'm watching, just waiting for them to increase their speed, close their eyes so I can silently get on my knees to catch their load on my tongue! The first BF I did that to stayed so hard for a couple of hours after, making me cum, and cum... Lol... he still sends the occasional email reminding me how hot it was!

South Lyon MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
I never did masturbate much as a child tried it and it was nice but taking to dam long, then as I was sent on long deployments in the military you do what you must to get thru. However once in the lifestyle and encounters with women never seem a need to do it untill I was asked to do it. I was caught off guard as it was not a normal request, I was use to spank my ass, pull my hair or lick me here but masturbate for me and cum on me. Like a true military man I did as I was asked and it turned her on in a major way which in turn got me turned on. So now when I get the request and even when I do not I like to add it into the play and give her something to think about later. So now I am a fan Rain

Irving TX
Username hidden
(35 posts)
love to watch him!!

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
I LOVE IT! So fucking hot.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Oh, Gina. That's always bothered me as well. Even AS a young teenager I would say "how does this book you dislike have a sexual orientation?" I've NEVER understood it.I thought it would change as we all grew older, but it's so widely acceptable now. Ugh.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Why would watching your husband masturbate be "kinda[sic] gay?"

I hate when people use that to describe something they don't particularly like, as in teenagers' use of the term, "that's so gay," whenever they don't understand, like or "get" something. Same goes for "you're so gay" when used as an insult.

Gina PS...btw, I DO like watching men masturbate...love those veins in their forearms, love their hands, so sexy, on their cock.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Thanks Kind!

Waking up to that is nice, but I love walking in on him. I love it when he doesn't even realize I'm in the room and I get to watch, total voyeurs dream!

Vancouver WA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   91 to 100 of 176   End
TOPIC: Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate