Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate : Swingers Discussion 1547031072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesDo women enjoy watching a man masturbate
TOPIC: Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Some men, not all. Not unless its the mood and moment.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2071 posts)
"I'll finish myself for her. It turns me on and makes me cum quicker if she sits on my face while she watches me jack." ----------------------- Now that sounds like a party! Lady reverse cowgirl on the mandible and maxilla and stroking the money for her. Gives her the opportunity to "jump in/on/over" any time! Also makes your arms at her command...hmmmm

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Welcome to the forums, kycpl. "Sit on my face" is an expression I have not seen or heard in a while.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
My wife loves to watch me. And, I love to be watched. A lot of times, that's how our sex sessions end. If she gets tired or her sugar drops (type 1 diabetic), I'll finish myself for her. It turns me on and makes me cum quicker if she sits on my face while she watches me jack. Always a hot time!

Glasgow KY

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I love watching him play with himself. I love seeing the tell tale expressions he makes and this specific sound just as he's getting ready to cum.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Newtown PA

Username hidden
(1 post)
I have an insatiable sexual appetite. So, when the Mrs. and I don't have sex that night I almost always masturbate for her. If I'm lucky she throws a BJ into the mix. She just likes to watch!

I think most women enjoy watching to some extent. At least, that has been my experience.

Cleveland OH

Username hidden
(126 posts)
I love masturbating for others to watch. The first time I did it, it was for my ex -gf who was a tenent in the apt my wife and I owned. We lived upstairs and I often dropped by to relax naked One time the mood hit me to jackoff as she watched. Since then I've jacked off for a coworker and a woman I met online that developed into a very erotic relationship.

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I will confess the way she made that sounds makes me want to give you a nice load and have you watch me, then I watch you swallow it all my my the mind is a wild and erotic thing..LOL Ken

Irving TX

Username hidden
(35 posts)
Oh....and I'll even go so far as to say that even though I'm straight, I like to see it too. I just love to see anyone that's enjoying themselves and getting off.

Weatherby Lake MO

Username hidden
(70 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 168   End
TOPIC: Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate