Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate : Swingers Discussion 15470310160
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesDo women enjoy watching a man masturbate
TOPIC: Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   160 to 168 of 168 
User Details are only visible to members.
I love watching/helping with this. I like to occasionally catch a guy's eyes too...that look in them, that sly smile. I love when a guy has the confidence to show me how he gets himself off, and asks. Not too many will ask, they maybe see it as selfish, or private, or something I wouldn't want to watch, but once I let them know I like it, they're pretty happy. Especially if encouraged to cum wherever they want...

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7399 posts)
My wife loves to watch me. Do to diabetes, penetration is often out of the question, so other methods of playtime needed to be found. She will often play with other parts of me, and often gets excited enough watching me to also cum. Funny thing is she is not crazy about necessarily watching others but certainly gets off watching me.

Mount Vernon IL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
i love my b/f lay there and jack off in front of me...that is soooooooooo hot to watch him doing that...when he does...i try to go after his cock and he would say "wait..sit up and wait"....sometimes when he jacks off i would be rubbing my clit and fingering my pussy...we would both watch each other...so YES i do love to watch my b/f jack off in front of me...MMMMMMM

Ridgeley WV
Username hidden
(56 posts)
I do, but always in person, not on a web cam. I love the artistry of a man's hand and how well he knows his own body. I enjoy doing it with him to start, and then watching closely as he finishes himself off. Have had the privilege with swing friends and also with a guy who shared a taxi with us in Vegas.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7399 posts)
Yes we do.....

Orland Park IL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Oh..I really enjoy it and always has been something that gets me all hot and bothered. For me, I feel like I'm getting a privileged moment to peer into what its normally a very private time....kinda like watching a secret ceremony occur. Just the visual in my head right now makes me wet....( the Mrs' point of view at least)

Morton IL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Not really but thats just me

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
I love it

Lenoir City TN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
My wife.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   160 to 168 of 168 
TOPIC: Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate