10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate
TOPIC: Do_women_enjoy_watching_a_man_masturbate_
Created by: Strgazr27 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 23  Next »
1 to 10 of 223
User Details are only visible to members.
YAAA now that is fun!!! 69 with vibrators !!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8223 posts)
Mutual Masturbation aka "69".

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4878 posts)
My wife loves watching me masturbate just as I love watching her masturbate. Sometimes we help each other and other times we watch and learn as the other pleasures themselves. More times than not my wife will ask me to tell her when I'm close so she can position herself for me to finish in her mouth. It's sexy hot and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Penn Valley CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Havin you have to ask her.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8223 posts)
The Mrs. enjoys watching and assisting so sometimes I jerk for her. I'm in no way deprived or neglected. It's just another fun way to have an orgasm especially when you have help. That is not to say I don't occasionally knock one out on my own depending on the situation.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Mre ncal, will she help me masturbate orally too? Here or there, I don't care.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4878 posts)
Mrs agrees with Hzvin, masturbating seem such a lonely thing to do.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8223 posts)
Isn't that stupid to masturbate when you have a woman there to do it for you orally and swallows. No mess. No clean up.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4878 posts)
I think the best answer to this is some do, some don't and some don't care one way or the other. When you do find a woman like Janice47 it is something to be treasured.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(598 posts)
I always liked it if a guy wanted me to jerk him off. I love to watch them when it starts feeling good to them.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 23  Next »
1 to 10 of 223
TOPIC: Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.