Divorce and bi fantasies : Swingers Discussion 201393
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesDivorce and bi fantasies
TOPIC: Divorce and bi fantasies
Created by: wife4hotguys
Original Starting post for this thread:
I would like to get some opinions on this and if it's common with divorce, age, or if it's just my preferences possibly changing. I'm mid 30's, divorced for 5yrs from an open relationship on her end. I was mostly voyeur.  For about the last year I've noticed that after I've been drinking or watching videos of my ex, I've been having bi fantasies. I'm still really turned on watching her or anything hetero, but when I think of myself in a sexual situation it's usually with a guy. I have sex with women but my fantasies are bi. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
IFLIRT, that's kind of how it happened for me. My ex always talked about putting me in bi situations. We never went very far in that direction tho. I have wondered myself if divorce triggers an interest in exploring. 

JOEY, I feel the same way about being in a relationship with a guy. That doesn't interest me at all. However, I have fantasized about 1 on 1 on the sub side. 

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Nothing wrong with it. Who cares about labels. Just go with it. If you want to try a guy, try a guy. if you still like women, be with them too.

Being bi I think is awesome. I dont have much interest in being with a guy one on one and wouldnt have any relationship interest with one. But if I were hanging out with a bi guy and nothing else was going on. Well im sure we would find something to do...lol

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I was 32 and quite hetero when 1st wife suggested I try oral sex with men in mfmf 4somes and mfm 3somes. Short story long...I tried it to please her and found that it thrilled me and turned me on to be orally intimate with men in much the same way as I had been with women all my life. It was a eureka moment for me and I just went with it. I never sought men 1 on 1 untill wife and I separated & divorced. Perhaps being divorced from a woman triggers a desire to explore a new sexual potential with men That's how it happened with me....It was so very different and excitingly erotic to be intimate with men and it propelled me past being bi curious....it also enhanced my desire for women other than the one I was married to as well.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(235 posts)
Kind,  Thanks for the opinions that's what I'm looking for. I agree. I don't think gay is likely. I'm still girl crazy lol. To answer your question though, I didn't have what I'd consider gay fantasies from a young age, but I did have some fantasies about wanting to sexually feel what it's like to be a girl. That's mostly what I have now also. I was in a cuckold relationship with my ex and it made me realize that I'm extremely turned on by being submissive. That's when the bi fantasies became frequent. 

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Y'all are right. I know my profile is a little inconsistent and that's probably because my fantasies are inconsistent. I haven't really done a lot of "playing" solo in the LS. I have a problem letting go of the LS i had, and I don't really fit the "single male" role. I still get off watching and I really would like to find a female partner who enjoys being watched. That's a tough find though. I've just noticed my fantasies have been changing. I haven't acted on them yet and am really nervous about it so that's why I haven't went searching. If I decide that's the direction I want to go, then I'll change my profile. It's not really a pressing situation, I Just wanted to get some outside input from experienced swingers on if y'all think I'm just hung up, bi, turning gay, etc.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Y'all are right. I know my profile is a little inconsistent and that's probably because my fantasies are inconsistent. I haven't really done a lot of "playing" solo in the LS. I have a problem letting go of the LS i had, and I don't really fit the "single male" role. I still get off watching and I really would like to find a female partner who enjoys being watched. That's a tough find though. I've just noticed my fantasies have been changing. I haven't acted on them yet and am really nervous about it so that's why I haven't went searching. If I decide that's the direction I want to go, then I'll change my profile. It's not really a pressing situation, I Just wanted to get some outside input from experienced swingers on if y'all think I'm just hung up, bi, turning gay, etc.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Besides what everyone said about changing the profile. Which should be done.

Youre either bi or maybe gay.

If you NEED to think bi thoughts in order to get off with a woman, maybe youre gay and just realizing it. Happens all the time. No big deal.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
He may have changed his profikle and I wasn't really being critical, just suggesting some may find it misleading. BTW, you can change your profile name but you will lose your certs when you do. Should be no problem to get some new ones, that's what I did after I went from being a couple to a single.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nic:

You are spot on target (once again). The profile name and all of the text in it are totally inconsistent with the text in the original post.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(283 posts)
Kinda off the topic but maybe it's time to change your profile name, delete your 4 year old "couple" certs and switch to bi-curious?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Divorce and bi fantasies