Dessert Buffet : Swingers Discussion 184702
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesDessert Buffet
TOPIC: Dessert Buffet
Created by: rickdawg
Original Starting post for this thread:
My g/f and I where talking the other night and I told her I would like to use her as a Dessert Buffet and have some people over to enjoy some treats with us. She said sounds like fun. So, I would like to know if any one else has tried this and if so could you offer some advise on what seemed to work and/or not work for you. If you have something that you would like to say, Please offer that up as well. Thanks for your help
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't know frill picks scare me.....best make it all "finger food"

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5107 posts)
this is one of the things that i seriously want to do. i would love to be laid out on display with a bunch of fruit, maybe some dips in the right places and have everyone partake from me...;p sounds like heaven to me. and if your gf is like me and loves to have many hands/mouths on her at once, im sure she will be in heaven too.

Royse City TX

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I look forward to it Rdy...

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
I like the way you think Rdy! ;-)

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Maybe go for sushi or fruit instead, that way nothing will be dripping and melting. I love licking whipped cream and chocolate off of a woman as much as the next guy but most of it is wasted and she ends up a mess! lol

Of course, make sure everyone knows the rule is they have to kiss the spot where they remove the food from.

;-)

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
dont use sharp knives and forks

New Braunfels TX

Username hidden
(39 posts)
My g/f and I where talking the other night and I told her I would like to use her as a Dessert Buffet and have some people over to enjoy some treats with us. She said sounds like fun. So, I would like to know if any one else has tried this and if so could you offer some advise on what seemed to work and/or not work for you. If you have something that you would like to say, Please offer that up as well.

Thanks for your help

Sneads Ferry NC

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Dessert Buffet