Cum Shots : Swingers Discussion 46018
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesCum Shots
TOPIC: Cum Shots
Created by: sxydalcpl05 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
why do I hear you all singing the song "let it snow let it snow let it snow---ball" *giggles* hope you all are having a great week and your weekend is even better

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
The best part about a cum shot is when two chicks share it:) :)

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Mountaineer, that's dreadful ( not you, the guy with the pics of his ex up if it was indeed his ex and not simply a pic he lifted off the net. ). I think a person has to have a certain level of integrity, that sort of behavior is just the sort I apply the "block" function toward. Here's hoping you have met and continue to meet quality people. Rachael

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
I like to see creampies

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Dear Triple, actually while they are not CURRENTLY allowed here, such pics WERE allowed here quite recently and if I recall correctly this thread was initially begun because a number of people were dissatisfied with the fact that pics they had included in their profiles or others profiles weren't being allowed anymore. As I have said before I think they are sexy, I respect that others may not, but if that is an image the person/people want to include on their profile here I think it shoudl be permitted, though I do understand that the webmasters need to protect themselves from the . . . trying to find polite words here . . . . persons enacting such. . . difficult . . .laws. . . there I think I said that while being respectful and careful. Pretty amaizing for me LOL Hope you are all staying well.

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
we kinda like it. turns us on

Pennsburg PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Any ladies want a cum shot?

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Hey BikerOutlaw, I'm just curious since most of the posts here seem to be saying they do like them, I'm trying to figure out who's judging anyone. It doesn't bother me if others don't like them, I'm just trying to figure out where you're coming from? Happy New Year everyone, stay safe, stay sane, but for effin' sake have some fun :) Rachael

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
We had quite a few posted until 2257 came about.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8917 posts)
and yet once again it looks like Phil gets his fill of breaking in yet ANOTHER virgin poster LOL Welcum to the boards anyway LOL even if I get the "seconds" Hugs Rachael

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Cum Shots