10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Cuckold Wedding
TOPIC: Cuckold_Wedding
Created by: wife4hotguys
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are curious if anyone has had any experience with this. We are thinking about having a cuckold themed wedding ceremony. We are just looking for some input. Of course there would be tons of complications such as location, who you'd invite, and generally how it would work. We think it could be interesting. Anyone have any input?

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 19
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah they sound a lot like us. We are a normal professional couple. She also travels some for work. Sometimes it's hard to tell why the lifestyle is appealing to us. It may be the workload, the variety, the quest for a better time, or just the excitement of cheating. Either way it's something that couple typically hide from the real world. We think it would be exciting to have a wedding ceremony that was completely open to crazy ideas and lots of fun.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(41 posts)
@someonescoming That's definitely a hot thought. I take it that was a traditional wedding and they threw in the cuckold aspect before the vows. A similar thing happened with us too. She did the best man the night of the bachelor party.

We have just been talking about doing an entire wedding dedicated to cuckolding. We think it would be something that could be really hot and crazy. It would pretty much have to consist of lifestylers though.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(41 posts)
@yourluvrman sounds like you're the experienced one! Was there anything that caught your attention at those weddings that you'd recommend doing?

----------------------------------------------

As you would expect, each ceremony was very different as each couple is different, even though they were friends. The common theme was the bride making sure she was 'full' when taking the vows so that after the pronouncement, the bride and groom would adjourn for a while to 'take advantage of the situation" privately.

The main difference was I spent the wedding night with one couple and travelled with and spent the honeymoon with the other couple.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12422 posts)
@justpooking yeah this isn't a new idea for us. We have put a lot of thought into it. We have been together forever and think this could be a very interesting wedding idea. Since it is part of our life, it makes sense. We aren't really interested in a traditional ceremony.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(41 posts)
@yourluvrman sounds like you're the experienced one! Was there anything that caught your attention at those weddings that you'd recommend doing?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(41 posts)
This sounds like a LOT of fun! And somewhat well thought out.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(716 posts)
I've attended 2 cuckold weddings, and am invited to a 3rd this coming summer.

One wedding was at a vineyard/winery, and the other at an Estate. I have thoroughly enjoyed both, and the salutation of the bride was only the beginning. :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12422 posts)
"I'll enter the sweepstakes for "Best man""

I saw her first, Cuck-blocker.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14141 posts)
Ordained?! Now it's getting real. We like that!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Sounds hot, plan it in NOLA and we will crash it too!

Oh and rabbit is ordained so she can can marry you two, I'll enter the sweepstakes for "Best man"

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(6031 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 19
TOPIC: Cuckold Wedding
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.