Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Creampie fantasies
TOPIC: Creampie fantasies
Created by: cumonme19 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I love to see cum dripping out a ladies pussy or ass after I have fucked her

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Agree 100%...I have not experienced "the real thing". I have written before...when in the mood I have cream pied myself. Not as cool, but mate is open to my activity, but does not want to play. I fully respect both.

As such, I eat her out...from my own cum. Admit...always turned on by the idea, but once I cum...often less willing. Only eat "me" when the mood really plays.Myrec

Charlottesville VA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
I love to slip in my woman after she has had 2or 3 loads dropped in her. And love eating it all back out. And the best part is she really gets off on it

Hammondsport NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
The only reference was mine. 'How about urinating in the vagina?'

Doesn't sound like pissing a her cunt?

Somehow piss cam sounds better than urine cam. Besides that's the way it was described to me.

In my world? Urine (clean, sterile) in the vagina sounds much better than eating gobs of goo out of another's orifice.

One man's ceiling is another man's floor. On my floor there would be a towel in most of the situations described.

YMMV,

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
First off I am going to play a role I don't like to play and that's a judgemental person. Bear with me, please.

I am a strong supporter of "to each their own". I honestly believe that the lifestyles we lead are based on mutual understanding. We might not agree with everyone's quirks or fetishes, but we need to be understanding.

Keep in mind that, while some might find certain things "nasty" or "gross", there is a whole society out there that think couple swapping is disgusting.

In the same turn, maybe wording things better to avoid the "shock value" (ie Pissing in her cunt) could be tamed down a little. You can make your point without being what "most" consider "crude".

So my point, in a hypocritical sort of way...don't judge.

/judgemental mode off

As for the original topic...I haven't personally tried it yet but the wife and I do talk about having me eat another guy's orgasm out of her. It makes for great bedroom talk, but we haven't reached that point just yet.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Terry. I was very surprised. I had a FULL education also. That term stuck in my mind because the the thought is pretty gross.

Well, You full education plus mine. Might make for some volatile stuff.

Smile.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Well full circle on this one.

My former liked me to eat his come out of other women. No biggie for me.

I have no idea why folks like this. Is it because it's nasty? unknown.

Fletching..eating come out of another's ass. Not commonly known. Terry is there something you haven't told me?

Now we are at watersports. Interesting. There are piss cams on the net. I was informed of such by my former.

We did WS in our BDSM relationship. It was very bonding to him. I was negative. The care he took was bonding.

How about urinating in the vagina?

There are only so many things under the sun. I ratcheted my kink level up and up to get the same thrill. I finally realized I was chasing a ghost. I was running out of kink. I pondered the issue. I came full circle.

Now, I'm more interested in the people than the act. Sure I still do "kinky?"* stuff with my gf. It's because we are bonded, not because I need the extra thrill. She needs the BDSM for medicinal purposes. I'm a generous soul, so I provide.

*It's only kinky the first time.

Mischief "Doctor my eyes. Tell me what is wrong. Was I unwise to keep them open for so long?"

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
How about losing control of my dinner? Doncha just love it when you puke all over her cuz she peed all over you?

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
ClubPassions,

No

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
We both enjoy eating creampies. Ann has eaten my load from a number of other females. I've had the oportunity to eat a double and triple load ( mine included ) from the wife a few times. We both get extremely excited doing it and then we're ready for another romp. Nothing beats sloppy seconds or thirds!!

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(73 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Creampie fantasies