Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Creampie
TOPIC: Creampie
Created by: kartik2324
Original Starting post for this thread:
I get the hots thinking about cumming deep inside someone 's wife. Seeing my cum oozing out of it, going down her legs. And then her hubby licks it up, first cleaning it from her thighs and then sucking out every drop of my cum from his wife's freshly fucked pussy. How many husbands here wanna experience this? How many wives would get off seeing their husband falling in love with another man's cum when it's served from their pussy ;)

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 31
User Details are only visible to members.
Very hot. My wife and I have some this several times, in fact I was lucky enough to clean her new lovers cum from her pussy yesterday right after their first and hopefully not their last fuck.

Epping NH
Username hidden
(1 post)
I would happily go down on her cum filled pussy!

Pinckney MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
I've been on the giving end, filling a wife's pussy to watch her hubby eat it up. Pretty HOT

Howell MI
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Id love to do this. Ultimate fantasy!

Potomac Falls VA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
I have licked another mans Cum from my ladie's pussy several times I find it very hot I have been underneath her while shes fucking a guy doggie licking her and when he cums I clean her up I now have a fantsy of cleaning her up and the man that fucked her but I never done it cleaning cum up is great

Romeoville IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I have licked another mans Cum from my ladie's pussy several times I find it very hot I have been underneath her while shes fucking a guy doggie licking her and when he cums I clean her up I now have a fantsy of cleaning her up and the man that fucked her but I never done it cleaning cum up is great

Romeoville IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Yes and yes!

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
MMMMMM, been there, done that, going back for more!!!! Actually, it was my wife and I was cleaning up the mess. Was so hot!

Glasgow KY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Ah, I had to scroll way down to figure out what you were referring to ;)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Sweett - that is what I'm talking about!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 31
TOPIC: Creampie
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.