Creampie : Swingers Discussion 2081701021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesCreampie
TOPIC: Creampie
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
User Details are only visible to members.
I imagine that's the point, Like2play. Though, that's all I'd like to imagine regarding this exchange!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8021 posts)
I see no way raming an 11" strap-on up a guys ass can be "gentle"...lol

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
I have a fantasy of fucking your butt with my 11" silicone strap on. I see myself in red pvc thigh high boots. I see your face strapped down to my vinyl covered massage table. Your arms hand cuffed to the table legs. I see your uber hard cock through a special hole, strategically drilled through the table. I see your balls smushed and sweaty against the soft vinyl. I see myself being gentle! But only at first! Oh, I forgot, I see nipple clamps on those meaty dark pepperonis of yours! I promise that it wont hurt.

Are you in love with my strapon yet?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I get the hots thinking about cumming deep inside someone 's wife. Seeing my cum oozing out of it, going down her legs. And then her hubby licks it up, first cleaning it from her thighs and then sucking out every drop of my cum from his wife's freshly fucked pussy. How many husbands here wanna experience this? How many wives would get off seeing their husband falling in love with another man's cum when it's served from their pussy ;)

San Francisco CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
TOPIC: Creampie