Cream Pie : Swingers Discussion 174072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesCream Pie
TOPIC: Cream Pie
Created by: MyRec
Original Starting post for this thread:
Seeking a couple with an aligning fantasy- I'd love to find a (Height/Weight/D&D...blah, blah) couple that would equally enjoy the following.

I would like to fulfill a fantasy of eating a cream pie. Need to find a couple where they are equally excited. "He" wants to watch, and "she" wants to enjoy me, and see him watch as well.

If anything else happens- great, but it's the cream pie I pursue...

(I realize and largely understand- my "hurdle" is- I am a (happily) married man, playing alone in this venture. Know this knocks out many. Question is- are some still interested?)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
great fantasy. we have done several threesomes with males and i love to fuck the cream pie that the guy leaves for me. just the feel of her pussy with the hot juices mixed makes it all the better.

we did fullfil a fantasy not long ago for a girlfriend of ours and her husband, she doesnt like to swollow but she knew my wife did so we put my sife up on the table and her husband cummed in my wife and our friend ate it out of her and feed it to my wife by her mouth. needless to say i had to do the same. it was one of the hottest things i have ever been a part of. watching the girls exchange the cum was great and there kissing was awsome.

Huntington WV
Username hidden
(65 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Seeking a couple with an aligning fantasy- I'd love to find a (Height/Weight/D&D...blah, blah) couple that would equally enjoy the following.

I would like to fulfill a fantasy of eating a cream pie. Need to find a couple where they are equally excited. "He" wants to watch, and "she" wants to enjoy me, and see him watch as well.

If anything else happens- great, but it's the cream pie I pursue...

(I realize and largely understand- my "hurdle" is- I am a (happily) married man, playing alone in this venture. Know this knocks out many. Question is- are some still interested?)

Fairfax VA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Cream Pie