Choking fantasy : Swingers Discussion 2165101011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesChoking fantasy
TOPIC: Choking fantasy
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL Sed.

We enjoy this as well and use various things besides our hands to do the choking. We have a rope that we use most often, but if it's not close by then we'll go with whatever's within reach. I've used the belt on my robe, and extension cord, a scarf, a chain, and probably 1 or 2 other substitutes that I can't think of off the top of my head.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
How about a plastic bag? :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
I don’t particularly enjoy just being “choked”. But when someone I trust and love does it, it can be very erotic. The experience is heightened when they use their hands. This gives a physical connection. Simply using rope, or scarves isn’t all that enticing.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(279 posts)
Not a fantasy for me, more like making me relive a nightmare. So for those keeping spreadsheets check the box for no choking or even hands near the throat for PG.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
p loves it when I do that. She has a genuine gasping fetish, though I think what Sed stated is more widely true. She loves the inherent vulnerability of having someone's fingers wrapped around her throat, and that gets her juices flowing!

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
For me, it's the control aspect. That he has the control of my breath, thus my life at that particular moment. The risk, the danger... makes ya feel pretty darn alive ;).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Choking fantasy