Choking fantasy : Swingers Discussion 216510
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesChoking fantasy
TOPIC: Choking fantasy
Created by: Jax311 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This can be REALLY hot, but only if you're with someone you trust completely!

Washington DC

Username hidden
(21 posts)
It's all good. Whatever floats your boat. I just had a weird experience once with someone who didn't communicate properly beforehand.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I recall scening (yeah it's not a word, I know), at BR10. I was on a St. Andrews cross, alligator clips on my nipples, red ball-gag, stuffed with a vibrator, remote control in his hand. And hubby slapping my face. I was in absolute heaven, when some douche decided to interject, by squeezing himself between myself and hubby, to let me know that I don't have to take the abuse, and that it is indeed abuse.

Asshole!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
It's good advice, but this definitely isn't something you do with or even around people you aren't extremely familiar or comfortable with. Only 1 other person besides me has been allowed to choke Miss Cpl and we knew him for a good year and half before we asked him if he wanted to try it.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
TT no worries, this isn't something that we share with just any old swinger. We certainly would never share that with people who do not understand the mindset behind it.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
We both enjoy being the choker and choked. Bruising is fairly uncommon unless excessive force is used with a rope. It takes very little pressure to get a good choke with your hands. It's all about getting pressure on the right pressure point more than its brute force.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
I understand that people have different fantasies and fetishes, but please make certain you tell people you play with before you start doing something like this.

Because if someone started choking a woman while a group of people were playing, someone who didn't know what was going on might misunderstand it and try to step in.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
*Spreadsheet duly updated...on all counts

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Yeah, we've done that countless times. Miss Cpl gets exceptionally wet from this one.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
One of the hottest choking moments that I experienced, was being choked with his leather belt in a doggy style. Him holding onto it like a leash!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Choking fantasy