Can't talk now I'm tied up at the moment : Swingers Discussion 344691011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesCan't talk now I'm tied up at the moment
TOPIC: Can't talk now I'm tied up at the moment
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have to agree. Sensory deprivation is a large part of play and makes things incredibly intense.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8949 posts)
Livewire we have yet to try that one, wow that does sound interesting. I have been told that your senses are heightened when you loose the other.

Thanks for the idea. Patricia

Parker AZ
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Live wire...we both know the heavy hardware makes things safer. When using rope "alternatives" remember to spread out the pressure on the wrist. Cutting off the blood flow (cold fingers) or compressing nerves (tingling) is not good.

I like stockings with clothing trapped between it and the limb or the others holding the person down. Pulling up clothing/shirt to block their vision/trap their arms is good. Neck ties are good.

one other major requirement. Safety sissors or a good knife... You need to be able to cut it off quickly...

safe, sane, AND KINKY...to the bone... mischief..

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
part 6 My husband refused my request saying that it would have to stay a mystery and that it would only make the moment even hotter not knowing who it was.

I could hear them leaving as I laid on the bed with my face covered like a glazed donut and my pussy dripping out what felt like a pint of cum.

I heard them at the front door and my husband thanking the man for cumming over and helping him out. I wanted to rip the silk restraints so I could see who my mystery man was but I couldn't. I could only lay there wondering.

My husband came back into the room and he asked me if I had enjoyed my surprise. I told him that I did very much. He asked me if I had any idea who it was. I told him that I could only guess and when I told him who I thought it might be he told me that I did in fact know the person and they had for a long time wanted to fuck me. I asked him if there was more then one mystery person there. He told me that it would have to stay that, a mystery. This drove me crazy, but not knowing only made it more exciting.

My husband climbed up on top of me and he placed his finger inside my pussy. He could still feel the mans hot cum inside me. With that he positioned himself and he slid his still hard cock inside me. I have found that when my husband gets really excited the blood stays in his cock keeping him hard for hours.

My husband slowly slid his cock into my totally soaked pussy and I could feel as he pushed his shaft in further the other mans cum gushing out of me as if it had no where else to go. He fucked me hard as he asked me how it felt to have this happen to me. I told him that it felt very nasty and that I would love to do it again sometime. I asked him if he enjoyed watching another man fucking me and cumming inside his wife. I knew that by saying this it would send my husband over the top and I was right. He gave out a moan as he added his baby goo to the batter. I could once again feel my pussy being filled with warm cum. I have to admit it makes me feel like a woman to have a man cum inside of me.

As he slowly pulled his cock out of me he ran his finger down my ass and he scooped up a puddle of cum and then he fed his cum covered finger to me. As I tasted the mixture of the other mans cum with his cum and mine I gave out a satisfied sigh.

Since then we have been around all of the people whom I thought was the one with me that night. Maybe it's me, but I could swear they all knew what had happened to me because of the smiles they give me. I still don't know who it was and maybe not knowing is best. It just makes the night all the more nastier and exciting.

Sexually Yours, Patricia

Parker AZ
Username hidden
(85 posts)
part 5 My husband asked me if I wanted his cum in me instead. I just said in a shy voice "ahh huh" as my pussy was still being filled up to the brim with this mans cum. My husband must have sensed this because he asked me if he had cum in me. I told him in a shy voice that he already did and if it was ok. I know that my husband loves creampies and we have role played before with my being fertile and our wanting to have a baby and another person cumming in me instead of my husband. I wasn't sure if this was part of the fun.

My husband asked me if the mans cum felt good in me. I told him that it felt really warm. I told my husband that I wanted to suck him off and have my husband shoot his cum all over my face. With that he shoved his cock back into my mouth as the man on top of me continued to slowly fuck me with his softening cock.

As he pulled out and pushed back in I could feel his warm cum running down my ass and onto our bedspread.

The sounds of his cum in my pussy coupled with my own juices was very hot to listen to. It just screamed of nasty sex. This must have pushed my husband over the top because he started to squirt in my mouth and as I swallowed down the first spurts he pulled out and shot his load all over my face. I couldn't see it cumming, so when it hit my face it surprised me. I gave out a sound shock as his hot cum splashed all over my face and hair. As it hit my lips I lapped it up trying to catch some of it in my mouth.

As my husband gave out his last moan and jerk of release the mystery man let his cock slip out of me. As he got up off the bed I could hear him dressing. I begged to have the blindfold removed so that I could see who it was who had rocked my world.

Parker AZ
Username hidden
(85 posts)
part 4

As the cock forced it's way in it stung a little and it brought me back to my younger days with guys in the back seat of a car. Maybe it's my being taken fantasy that I like this so much. My husband knows that for what ever reason there are times that I absolutely go nuts with being fucked dry. This was one of those moments.

As soon as this man berried his cock in me he immediately pulled it back out to the head. Then he slowly drove it back into my pussy. After a few more strokes like this I was no longer dry, but soaking wet. This must have also told the man I was enjoying it because he gave out a moan because of my reaction to him fucking me.

As I returned my focus to my husbands cock, I felt the man building up tempo as he began to fuck me harder and faster. I wondered if my husband told him that I love being fucked this way because he was perfect. I was cumming one after another and at one point I had to pulled away from my husbands cock to give out a loud cry of ecstacy as I climaxed not being able to take much more.

This must have gotten the guy going because I could hear him breathing harder as he fucked my pussy like one of those jack hammers. I knew it wouldn't be much longer before he came and I wanted to savor every moment of his cock in me.

My husband must have known as well, because we have been here before. For the first time I heard my husbands voice as he told the mystery man that he wanted to see him cum on my face. Before he could finish that sentence I heard the man give out a low grunt and his body tightened up. I knew what this meant and my instincts were confirmed as I felt his fat cock pulsating in my pussy and his baby batter gushing out and filling me up.

Parker AZ
Username hidden
(85 posts)
part 3 I then heard what I could only imagine was a camera going off and I again I wondered who else was in the room. I knew that in the past we have allowed people to photograph me modeling and having sex. I knew that this was probably one of those moments. At least I might finally be able to see who it was that was there with me.

Just as the mans cock became rock hard in my mouth he withdrew it against my wishes. I gave out a sad sigh of disapproval, until it was replaced with another cock. Right away I knew that it was my husbands after years of having it in my mouth.

As I picked up where I left off, I wondered where my mystery man was. Was that all he wanted to do was touch me and get his cock sucked on a little. Did he get nervous and decided to leave. Just then I felt the bed moving near my waist and I could feel the weight of a man climbing on top of me. As the man straddled me my heart raced knowing exactly what was going to happen to me. I was about to be fucked by in all purposes a total stranger in our bed.

As I could feel the weight of the man I tried to use this as a possible way of finding out who it might be. I knew that my neighbor has wanted to fuck me for a long time and I knew about a few of my husbands co workers who have mentioned to him that they considered me as someone they would like to fuck if he wasn't married to me. Then there is this older guy at this cozy bar called the Silver Spur where we go for a drink from time to time who absolutely wants me. He loves when I cum in a short dress and he knows I don't wear panties because I have flashed him several times. I even let him touch my pussy after his asking to. I know that he would have loved to do more but was unable to at that time. I remembered telling my husband one night during sex about the old guy touching me and my husband asked me if I would have fucked him. I told him that I would if my husband didn't mind. My mind raced not knowing who it was in my bedroom.

Then I felt his stiff cock head probing my pussy lips missing it's target like a dog in heat. Then he gave it one good stab and it found it's mark as it pushed past my pussy lips. I am normally very wet but I wasn't quit there yet and without any four play fingering my pussy it wasn't ready to fully accept a cock especially one that had some notable girth to it.

Parker AZ
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Part 2 Suddenly I could detect the distinct musky aroma that only a cock gives off. I could tell that it was close by and when it hit my olfactory I gave out a sigh letting the person know that I was pleased. Then my sense were rewarded with the soft skin of a cock brushing my lips. I again gave out a sigh as a reacted to the velvet touch. I instinctively opened my mouth like a baby waiting to be fed. I wondered if it was my husbands cock or a strangers still not knowing who was in the room or how many persons for that matter.

The person didn't have to be told twice. I was greeted by a semi hard cock sliding into my mouth. In a instant I was aware that the cock in my mouth was not my husbands but that of a stranger. I could tell the distinct velvet of foreskin on an uncircumsized cock as it slid back and forth in my mouth. Not only was it uncut, but it was thick. I gave out a sigh knowing that it was another mans. I found that not only the idea of my being fed a strange cock, but that of a uncut man totally exciting.

As I sucked on the strange cock I played with the foreskin as if it were a pussy licking the inner area with the tip of my tongue. As I did this I could taste a pear of pre cum giving me a sample of what this mans cum will be tasting like. It was slightly sweet with no real sourness to it. As I tasted the pre cum I gave out a sound of surprise and acceptance letting my husband know what I had found. He knew after so many other times just what that meant. Normally he would answer this with a "did you taste him" With my answering him with only a " ah huh," but this time it was surprisingly quite.

Parker AZ
Username hidden
(85 posts)
I would like to share with you my thoughts and a special true story of just such a fun topic.

It is sort of long so I need to put it into parts. I will be so happy when SLS lets us post our stories.

Part 1 On the topic of being tied up. Although we are not into S&M or pain, we do however love to play with restraints.

We have experimented in us both trading off being tied up with silk restraints and even the furry handcuffs. Then we uses fire and ice (hot wax and ice cubes) although not a huge fan of the wax unless it is done right. We even use feathers and oils. To add to the pleasure we discovered that being blind folded during this play can be even more exciting. It is amazing how much more your senses are heightened.

One night my husband had purposely set aside a time for us to play and he asked if he could tie me up. I have always enjoyed this, but I had a strange feeling by the way he was acting that he was up to something. Curious as to what he had planed I agreed and he had me lay naked on the bed with my hands tied above me with my feet tied to the bed post with silk ties and my being blindfolded. What happened next would be one of the most erotic adventures I have had in awhile.

With my other senses heightened I heard him leave the room and walk down the stairs. Then I heard the front door open. I was wondering what the heck he was doing, was he going to leave me like this and go for a walk or what. Just then I heard him talking to someone and then I heard foot steps cumming up the stairs. My heart was pounding not knowing what was going on.

I could hear foot steps walking across the room and it made it even more exciting not hearing who ever was in the room talking. I played along with it asking who was there and I called out my husbands name, but I got no response.

Then I felt a hand lightly rub up and down my leg just passing over my inner thigh near my pussy. Each time the hand moved up my inner thigh I held my breath in anticipation of the finger touching my pussy, but each time I was cheated and teased. This only made it even more exciting coupled with the idea that there was possibly a mystery man in the room or doing this to me.

Then as the hand continued to touch my legs and thighs, I felt another set of hands touching my stomach and breast making sure that my now erect nipples were given special attention. I sensed that the hands on my upper body wasn't my husbands because of the way my breast were touched. My husband knows that I like them softly caressed and my nipples lightly pinched. These hands were slightly rougher.

Parker AZ
Username hidden
(85 posts)
You know the collection of neck ties that you've accumulated over the years of christmas and fathers' day celebration, the ones that you never use but dont' have the heart to throw out? All of these ties were made for one reason, light bondage. Just don't leave them on the bed posts, kids ask questions!

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(160 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
TOPIC: Can't talk now I'm tied up at the moment