Cameraman-woman-couple wanted! : Swingers Discussion 195864
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesCameraman-woman-couple wanted!
TOPIC: Cameraman-woman-couple wanted!
Created by: discreetlywild0627
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are looking for a cameraman/woman/couple to help us make a video. We know each other well enough that we will want a person willing to be an active participant(s) if desired. We'd like to have more than one video in more than one setting so an ongoing participation and/or multiple locales and camera persons are desired. We're in Miami a lot but like to travel especially if we have a fantasy fulfillment opportunity!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
When it comes to outfits, I adhere to the notion that less is more...

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
And I just added some new equipment and lighting...

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Hmmm..seems the participants in this thread need to find a location for the shoot.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
we will eventually get up that way... hopefully sooner than later. but in 3 weeks we will be in utah skiing. we will definitely keep you in mind.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
If you find your way in Ohio in say...three weeks I am hosting a house party and you would be welcome to stay and I can help you with your video on Sunday. You DID say you wanted an invite to one of may parties, now you can get a two-4-one experience!

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
We are looking for a cameraman/woman/couple to help us make a video. We know each other well enough that we will want a person willing to be an active participant(s) if desired. We'd like to have more than one video in more than one setting so an ongoing participation and/or multiple locales and camera persons are desired. We're in Miami a lot but like to travel especially if we have a fantasy fulfillment opportunity!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Cameraman-woman-couple wanted!