Calling all Blk males or couples with a blk male and white female in the Loveland, CO area : Swingers Discussion 62548
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesCalling all Blk males or couples with a blk male and white female in the Loveland, CO area
TOPIC: Calling all Blk males or couples with a blk male and white female in the Loveland, CO area
Created by: wildcoupleawaits
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife is getting really horny and wet thinking about being fucked while I watch and participate. She is so ready to be fucked that she asks me about it all the time. I want to be able to give her this experience. My wife has some of the best pussy out there and she really knows how to use it. You do not have to have a huge dick, but you have to know how to please a woman. We are not looking for a relationship just some hot fun sex. Couples are preferred so that all can participate and have fun. We are extremely clean and drug free and expect the same. Please reply to this post or email us if you meet the criteria and are interested.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
It is too bad that you are so far away. We read your profile and sounds really good and exactly what we are looking for.

Johnstown CO

Username hidden
(9 posts)
If we were only closer. What a shame if it goes to waste.

San Jose CA

Username hidden
(7 posts)
My wife is getting really horny and wet thinking about being fucked while I watch and participate. She is so ready to be fucked that she asks me about it all the time. I want to be able to give her this experience. My wife has some of the best pussy out there and she really knows how to use it. You do not have to have a huge dick, but you have to know how to please a woman. We are not looking for a relationship just some hot fun sex. Couples are preferred so that all can participate and have fun. We are extremely clean and drug free and expect the same. Please reply to this post or email us if you meet the criteria and are interested.

Johnstown CO

Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Calling all Blk males or couples with a blk male and white female in the Loveland, CO area