Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › CFNM
TOPIC: CFNM
Created by: knotshore
Original Starting post for this thread:
Looking for a woman or women to invite me over and have me do house chores naked (Vacuuming etc...), serve her drinks etc.. and take care of her maybe have some extra fun. I enjoy being naked in-front of women Maybe while I am cleaning she will invite her friends over and make me answer the door and try to embarass me?

1 to 5 of 5
User Details are only visible to members.
Can you make it to Texas? Ms Sextus is gonna have her foot operated on & is gonna be laid up in bed for a couple of weeks....

I dont mind u cleaning up....I'll help....

Bee Caves TX
Username hidden
(97 posts)
In my house it stands for "Cincy Fakes Nothing, Man", but I'm pretty sure the rest of the world sees it as Clothed Female, Naked Male.

-MrCincy

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4329 posts)
Okay, if no one else will, I'll ask. What does CFNM stand for?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13032 posts)
How about you come over and clean while I go to the mall? Now, that's my fantasy....

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4329 posts)
Looking for a woman or women to invite me over and have me do house chores naked (Vacuuming etc...), serve her drinks etc.. and take care of her maybe have some extra fun. I enjoy being naked in-front of women Maybe while I am cleaning she will invite her friends over and make me answer the door and try to embarass me?

Shillington PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 5 of 5
TOPIC: CFNM
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.