10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Bush??
TOPIC: Bush??
Created by: AKisstoBuildaDreamOn
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is bush making a comeback?

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 60
User Details are only visible to members.
We are hopping it is. For us there is nothing better than a full Bush

Richfield MN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Patience was never one of my strong suits either.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13899 posts)
OUCH god that sounds painful.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8251 posts)
Update since my post here last year. We've been to some more nudist places since then and same thing - most women shaved, a few with a small trimmed wispy patch above, and haven't seen a "bush" since then. This even includes non-swinger naturalists, who I would have thought would be more likely to go au naturel. I like women who are shaved or have a small trimmed patch as long as they don't have skin ripping stubble! She likes bare and gets waxed regularly. She likes me shaved below and trimmed up top, so I do that.

Manassas VA
Username hidden
(86 posts)
I never had any complaints about my little bush.. Except one guy . believe it or not he said he get freaked out by any kind of hair on any pussy !! He said he makes his wife get waxed !! ' WHADDA GUY' !!!

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(400 posts)
Mrs had the only bush (well trimmed) at the party last week. then men went nuts. Their drooling almost ruined the carpet.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8251 posts)
Mine is way too thick and have been shaving it to a decent size since I was 16. Trimmed the rest I left to be neat. I shave more now just for comfort. But I also shave it super smooth (5 blade razor is GREAT) the days I meet with my lovers. I know from cheeks and manscaping that razor burn is annoying. LOL. If I could afford waxing or even laser! I'd do it.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(144 posts)
It's a wonderful look if well groomed. Total au natural is a bit much. Same for totally bare. Looks great if waxed properly. Razor stubble is NOT a good look or feel. I like it when my lover mixes it up. It's like a new hairstyle. Ok, maybe bush dreadlocks are too far ??

Norcross GA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
Agreed...

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(6026 posts)
Tupee, meet merkin...merkin, tupee.

My work is done here.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(6032 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 60
TOPIC: Bush
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.