Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Breeding
TOPIC: Breeding
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 25 of 25
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm aware of this fantasy becoming a reality on a few occasions. The occasions that I am aware of are similar in that the couple 'fetish/preference' is interracial and they desire to have a biracial child outside of the more popular methods of adoption, or artificial insemination. To each their own, and its really the couple's choice along with those that are contacted to be prospective donors.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12420 posts)
Craigslist has even more fakes, games-players, and tire-kickers than are on here. I seriously doubt that anyone actually does this.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Since this is the "fantasies" section, that might be your answer. The wife brought this up one night. She can't get pregnant, but she likes the idea of just being used and filled with sperm. She likes to be treated as a "breeding slut". Something to be used for men's pleasure and left full for "nature to take it's course". Like I said, can't happen, but the fantasy turns her on, and anything that's blatantly sexual that turns her on turns me on.

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Yeah, I don't get it either.

I always wanted a child, but not that way...never knowing if or where or anything else.

My opinion is that it is a thoughtless idea and that those who do it will live to regret it.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1216 posts)
There was a thread on this not long ago. Seems it is a fantasy for many couples and while I am not one to judge, I AM thankful I am v-safe. I would want to know if I had potentially fathered a child.

Everyone has their own kink, the fascination for this one eludes me.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 25 of 25
TOPIC: Breeding
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.