Breeding : Swingers Discussion 173799
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesBreeding
TOPIC: Breeding
Created by: jadthesidvicious The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nic,,

I'd say that would be the case indeed...

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Damn,She pretty much makes clear what she wants.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4709 posts)
Just saw this posted by a new single female member and wondered if she is looking to be bred? She mentions bareback and fertile several times, makes one go hmmmm...

"Our fantasies and/or real experiences: MWF black cock virgin looking for my first very young HOT muscular/ripped coal black stud with a monster super fertile BBC for a VERY discreet no-strings bareback one night encounter. PLEEEASE guys if you don't measure up to a very very thick 11"+ & muscular don't waste your time ;) I want the total package. I don't want to be romanced. I don't need or want to know your name. I don't even have a need or desire to talk to you. I simply want to meet a ripped muscular very very young horse hung fertile black stud for bareback SEX ONLY at a local motel. "

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
a little on the crazy side but if they dont want any kind of connection with the guy, this would have to be the way to do it. but how about their family backgrounds and stuff like that. if you could get 5-6 people that you knew everything about them and there families then i guess that wouldnt be as bad.

Pigeon Forge TN

Username hidden
(64 posts)
I'm sorry. I think that Sweety makes great sense from the pov of fertility issues. As for fantasy fulfillment- my concern is for the child's well being and not so much the parents. If this happened to be the truth about your parentage I'm sure it could be devastating and possibly embarrasing to you when you discover it. I worry about their mental well-being down the road.

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
Again.. Im with lost on this one. Peace!

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2067 posts)
Nice point, Sweety! As a bonus you get to choose and enjoy.

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
The oddity to us would be doing something like that purely fantasy. For the purpose of starting a family - how is it much different than an unknown sperm donor?

And its not a serious consideration . . . . not really

Minerva OH

Username hidden
(8 posts)
I usually just read the posts, but I feel the need to put in our 2 cents worth on this one. After having dealt with the infertility issues and what options are out there in the medical field and the outrageous costs of trying such procedures this is something we have considered seriously. If we do our homework on the possible "donors" and they pass our inspection then why not. I mean we're already swingers, so its not the sex outside of the marriage that a problem here. We are good people wanting a family and can't do it on our own, so seeing an occasional ad posted for something like this doesn't seem too outrageous. The part about not wanting to know for sure who the donor is makes sense too. If we want to raise the kid as our own, we never want the donor to come trying to mess up the family and cause issues. So, from an infertility point of view, makes perfect sense to me. Can't see it from a fantasy stand point at all, that would be weird.

Minerva OH

Username hidden
(8 posts)
The thought of "Breeding" my Wife is hot! It's hot, but not realistic! First off the Wife can't get preg. anymore(thank god!) Second is what would stop us dead in our tracks, DANGEROUS!! God knows who has what so rubbers all the way!

Elmira Heights NY

Username hidden
(40 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Breeding