Body Painting : Swingers Discussion 224219
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesBody Painting
TOPIC: Body Painting
Created by: Gypsy_2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Looks hot...ever done it?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We get ours (ink/paint/make-up)off of Showoffs Body Art. Their ProAiir Hybrid works very well. It can stand up to quite abit but still comes off with baby wipes/make-up remover or even soap and then water. It works fantastic with air brushes. but will also work with brushes and sponges.

We just finished a Halloween gig where we did faces, tattoo's and special FX. Did it for three weekends. Loved doing the faces and stuff but making people have zombie skin, vampire bites, cuts and road rash and slashed throats was awesome. Did one young lady up like she had cuts and road rash and she said that when she went into walmart they offered to call the ambulance for her!

Emlenton PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
What's the best type/brand of paint to use?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16846 posts)
We do body painting as well. We do paint and liquid latex at parties and clubs. One of our best compliments was when I painted an outfit on her and some people didn't realize she was actually wearing nothing at all.

Lebanon TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yes, and it is hot. Especially when she walks around in public with nothing but paint, and flipflops.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
We have a temporary tattoo business and do air brush tattoos and face painting. Would love to practice on some nice ladies and get into body painting especially for the biker events.

Have air brush and will travel LOL

Emlenton PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
paint is but a word defined at will...so is the word "unfaithful." hehehe

I would love to be the artist on someone's body.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
*smile* painting is one of my few fetishes. I paint abstract stuff when inspired so the brush is a extension of my being so to speak anyhow. Different brushes for different projects.

Having a woman's body react to my brush stokes is hot. It's a art form IMO. The paint can be anything really ..... ice cream , pudding or acrylics for that matter. It's all in knowing how to use your brush strokes:)

Poolside is a good place for it too, just tanning and messing around with sunscreen as a example :)

** paint is but a word defined at will

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3555 posts)
In Key West during Fantasy Fest there are hundreds of people that get painted. There are some true artists there.

Lake Orion MI
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Thank you ! MR finger ; )

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
Pick me :)

To my surprise we are in their age range. Your accent make me happy :) I have brushes and paints, paint you long time *smile*

I like seeing you post more and more, hope you are having fun. Very pretty smile you have.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3555 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Body Painting