Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Blindfolds and Anonymity
TOPIC: Blindfolds_and_Anonymity
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6 
51 to 56 of 56
User Details are only visible to members.
at a recent fetish party, i tied my partner up with my tie and walked her around the room while people came up and kissed her or licked/played with her nipples. she said it was the hottest thing of the night and that was AFTER she had sucked a couple of cocks and cum a few times.

Username hidden
(303 posts)
Though the facial hair was kind of a giveaway...

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
I hosted a small party (five guys including me and her husband) for a woman who was blindfolded and I introduced one guy at a time to take her however they wanted then we all joined the fun. I like the "random" aspect of your idea. Gives me something to plan for next time!

;-D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Oh, I like that!

~N

Fairhope AL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Sounds like a hell of a time to us!

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Once during an impromptu get together with another couple, I had p tied up to our coffee table and blindfolded. On a wild hair, I jotted down several sex acts ranging from PG-13 to Direct-to-Video, and our guests and I pulled them randomly out of a sack. We never said anything, and she had no idea who was about to do what to her.

I've inflated that in my mind to something with more people involved, so that the anonymity factor would be stronger. Anyone else get a charge out of that idea?

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6 
51 to 56 of 56
TOPIC: Blindfolds and Anonymity
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.