Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Blindfolds and Anonymity
TOPIC: Blindfolds and Anonymity
Created by: sirandp
Original Starting post for this thread:
Once during an impromptu get together with another couple, I had p tied up to our coffee table and blindfolded. On a wild hair, I jotted down several sex acts ranging from PG-13 to Direct-to-Video, and our guests and I pulled them randomly out of a sack. We never said anything, and she had no idea who was about to do what to her.

I've inflated that in my mind to something with more people involved, so that the anonymity factor would be stronger. Anyone else get a charge out of that idea?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a fantasy to blindfold my wife and take her to a play club. I wouldn't want just anyone playing with her though, so maybe invite a few guys she's already been with to meet us there. Of course she wouldn't know that they were those guys until after. I figure if it's guys she knows she may not feel weird about it after the hotness of the moment fades.

Plano TX
Username hidden
(32 posts)
The being blindfolded and not knowing who is touching or who I am playing with is on my fantasy list I know it will remain only a fantasy. I am a little bit of a control freak and being a SF would mean putting my safety in someone else's hands. Maybe I will get to watch this one day and visually place myself there.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1005 posts)
For her, she tells me she likes being blindfolded to start because it helps get her "in the moment and out of her head", but then she wants/needs to see my face. It reassures her that she is safe.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
Now that's very visual

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(540 posts)
It's incredibly hot when sharing a woman to blindfold her to start the evening, then remove it once the other guy is inside her so I can see the pleasure in her eyes.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
This sounds fab, but I'm torn at the idea. I'm so visual!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
in the pocono's!

Lake Harmony PA
Username hidden
(94 posts)
sounds great , Lake Harmony isn't that far

Livingston NJ
Username hidden
(39 posts)
we need to make it happen before the year any takers

Lake Harmony PA
Username hidden
(94 posts)
Sure -- it was actually a fantasy of my wife's. We made it happen at a local club, she never knew who the men were. She loved every second of it.

I even wrote the story up and posted it on Literotica...

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
TOPIC: Blindfolds and Anonymity