Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Blindfolds and Anonymity
TOPIC: Blindfolds and Anonymity
Created by: sirandp
Original Starting post for this thread:
Once during an impromptu get together with another couple, I had p tied up to our coffee table and blindfolded. On a wild hair, I jotted down several sex acts ranging from PG-13 to Direct-to-Video, and our guests and I pulled them randomly out of a sack. We never said anything, and she had no idea who was about to do what to her.

I've inflated that in my mind to something with more people involved, so that the anonymity factor would be stronger. Anyone else get a charge out of that idea?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"....then I kissed her deeply as she took him fully inside her."

Thanks for sharing. Brings back several memories, but without the blindfold. Still hawt!

I need to make a phone call this weekend. Tsk Tsk. And get a blindfold! :-0

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(137 posts)
It is around that time, 79 days ago that I realized I simply had to meet you. Who knew you would not only exceed all expectations but would steal my heart in just days. I am still amazed at the connection we share and can't wait to be there with you full-time. Just one more week!

Nothing compares baby...

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1087 posts)
Might I add how awesome it is to scroll down a few more posts and see us as singles, flirting before we ever met. <3

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1087 posts)
*sigh*

Yes, yes I did indeed win the lottery. Luckiest girl in the world.

The experience was amazing and not something I ever would have felt comfortable pursuing as a SF. It was made perfect by the man I love and trust more that anyone I've ever met being there and making me feel completely safe and adored.

Glad we have pictures to commemorate the "event". The only thing that *might* have been hotter than that day was the next, when we were sitting in the kitchen having tea and cookies while looking over the pictures he took of the event. As soon as we reached the last picture he grabbed my hand and dragged me into the bedroom (well, he didn't have to drag me) and he spent a good bit of time reclaiming me...my favorite part.

~one very happy (and now turned on) rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1087 posts)
Scamp. WOW. Just WOW! Rabbit has won the lottery!

Greenville RI
Username hidden
(68 posts)
Last week, while rabbit was visiting me in Ohio we did a photo shoot in preparation for St. Patrick's Day. At the end of the shoot, I blindfolded her and tied her wrists to a chain suspended from the ceiling. I then asked her if she belonged to me and she replied, "Totally". I asked if she trusted me and she said, "Completely". I told her one of the best parts of "owning" her was sharing her, she squirmed and said, "Of course, anything for you darling." And I said..."Good, because he is here."

My friend had slipped quietly into the room and proceeded to take his time kissing, caressing, undressing and fingering her to orgasm several times before I untied her and instructed her to get on her knees to welcome our friend properly. She complied and sucked both of us before we took her to the bed and I entered her as she sucked him. The blindfold stayed on this entire time and it only came off when I turned her around, removed the blindfold and looked into her adoring eyes as he entered her...then I kissed her deeply as she took him fully inside her.

The three of us spent a couple of hours enjoying her first MFM and as we recount the details, one of our very favorite parts of the encounter was taking that blindfold off and seeing her eyes and kissing her as he slipped inside, she still not having any idea what he looked like. Simply incredible...

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1087 posts)
@ SandFr

That sounds .....yummy. Can't wait to see the pics and hear all about the experience.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1081 posts)
Slight variation on this hot thread . . .

I'm fairly handy with woodworking, etc. and saw a short video once that got me to thinking/designing.

Gathering materials now for a "lazy suzan" on a platform with restraint hookups. Tink has already volunteered to "test pilot" the rig, restrained at wrists and ankles on all fours on the table with blindfold on.

Guests, both male and female, arrayed around the platform and she gets rotated to random positions where the guests can let their imaginations get to work.

Pics when its finished :)

Froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(55 posts)
We would really like to try a pitch black room with everyone naked and just go for what ever!

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
I'm over here furiously taking notes on Uriah's and rabbit's lists! LR

Username hidden
(230 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 56   End
TOPIC: Blindfolds and Anonymity