Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Blindfolded, Tied, and GB'ed
TOPIC: Blindfolded, Tied, and GB'ed
Created by: Fadinex
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I have a fantasy about being in a hotel room, I tie her hands to the bed and blind fold her after shes naked. I cover she with a sheet and we wait on a couple 2-3 single guys and a couple to knock on the door. When they arrive its No talking (so she does not know who or how many are there), We would start by caressing her breasts sucking on her large nipples (she can cum by just her nipples) slowly moving down as the sheet goes off her body. Having a couple guys still massaging her breasts as one guy is licking her.. Maybe have the woman sit on my wife face. anyway, jumping to the end, my wife gets fucked by 3-4 or more guys while eating a woman and all the guys cum inside of her and just all around make her scream for a few hours of total pleasure. The blind fold and hand ties are not removed until everyone is gone and its just me and Her. SHes left to wonder for a hour or two who was there and how man people.

My wife really loves this and we are trying to get this setup, but why is it so many guys don't want to join into this. We may be semi picky, the guy can't come on strong like a lot of the single guys. But most of the guys seem every Homophobic and not wanted to do a woman after another guy has. or having multi- guys there.

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I just got a new pair of Velcro Sportscuffs. I love them because of the safety factor they offer. I can be cuffed, but can remove them myself if needed. It just makes me feel more comfy and gives me some control. As a single bi-female that loves to be dominated, it is scary to allow anyone to actually handcuff me unless I know him or her extremely well. Before these, it was a problem to allow that to happen. No longer a problem now. Yaay! Hopefully tomorrow night I will be able to break them in if all goes well.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Oh yes, taking care of the men is a givin' I guess I was not in a gang bang because i was not tied up or the center of attention but what does 6 women on one bed count for? Besides pure heaven?

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
We've already done that with all women and it was heaven! We did take care of the men after.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9053 posts)
I want that but I want it to be an all-women gang bang. Using me probing me sitting on my face and licking every part of me. Is that wrong?

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
My wife wants this too. Finding the right guys or couples is the hard thing.

Moorpark CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I agree Sammy condoms are a must to be safe I too would like my wife to be in a G/B sounds hot if done the right way (SAFE)

Plainfield IL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Lane, Letting you know!

Kiss KIss, RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
senous anytime you want a gang bang let me know, i love to take paet in a gang bang,so love to slide my cock in a pussy that is filled with cum, i know it so damm a risk but life is a world of risk,also love to sit back and watch a woman being gang banged to hear her moans and the sounds of all the fucking is such a turnon and the brain is the biggest sex organ anyway, lane

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
I am new to this group but used to be a certified member in a group in Iowa. Swingvillage. My first party with that group was for three ladies who all had a GB fantasy. One guy worked for many weeks to get commitments from 15 guys. 11 showed. It was one wild night and many pics were taken. Those things can happen with work and planning.

Goshen KY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
two4funnga,

IMO, I think it is not just that the guys are single, but I think age too plays a roll in the singles guys ability to fulfill this type of erotic fantasy and pleasure. I think the more mature males are more comfy and understand how HOT this type of fantasy can be. With age comes wisdom and the ability to understand how to give their women pleasures without judgements.

Raven - who prefers mature lovers

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Blindfolded, Tied, and GB'ed