Blindfold fantasy : Swingers Discussion 159525
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesBlindfold fantasy
TOPIC: Blindfold fantasy
Created by: NewSJcouple4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
She had me pick a random guy from the site for her to fuck. A complete stranger who's profile or pics she wasn't alowed to see. We went to a hotel room where she was dressed in her sexiest outfit & blindfolded by me. Then the guy I picked knocked on the door & I let him in. Her blindfold remained on the entire time. This was her 1st time with another guy & she loved it. Her pussy was the wettest it's been in along time. She couldn't get enough of this young studs cock. When the night was over her mystery man slipped off into the night. To this day she still doesn't know who the guy was that took her "swinger virginity". We highly recomend trying this fantasy.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
play123; with a blindfold is it sushi or is it ------. how long would it take you to know the different.....just asking ok

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I have done it for the wife twice. Once i told her we where going to the store, as we pulled into the store i parked, threw a blindfold on her lap and told her get ready for an adventure first time i had her suck off one guy while i took pics.The second time it was two guys. I got great pics and some video that she got to watch after we got home.

The next step is her getting fucked while blindfolded

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I love the blindfolds. Me and benny did this on my birthday. He had a top of the hour. I couldnt hear any but one of the couples. We went for seven hours. Then this weekend he tricked me. He blindfolded me and made it sound as though he had someone waiting in the hallway of the hotel. I was so excited about replaying my birthday that i didnt even notice it was only him the whole time. LOL!! He said it was hard to make it feel as though people were coming from different directions. He wouldnt let me touch anything. I broke loose and went to grab his dick. I was able to feel just the head for a moment. I thought that it felt unprotected but knew my partner would never let that happen. So I was so happy to find out that it was him the whole time. LOL!!!

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I like how you think boles ... ;-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
wouldn't she be able to tell from the grins on their faces? :)

Hot fantasy.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
We have a different take on the blindfold. I want her to have her blindfold on and have to please 2-4 men, (black nowadays). They'd leave when they were satisfied, then I'd take her to a bar where we both know the guys that used her are. She's have to be there knowing there were guys there that knew her inside and out, and she didn't know who

Sterling Heights MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
this is great. may be the way to see her with two guys and one of them not me. i could just set back and enjoy wacthing her. i dont think she really knows how much i enjoy just watching her. the site of her going down an a guy is amazing for me. needless to say all the other stuff she does is amazing also.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(65 posts)
Geesh, I am gone a few days and come to find a "jester" on the King's throne.

;^)

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Hi Bizz, welcome to the forums!! Nicci missed another one (inside joke)

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(243 posts)
omg Bizz, that look is hot. I adore white collar gentlemen like nobody's business. Very, very nice.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 46   End
TOPIC: Blindfold fantasy