Black men and white women : Swingers Discussion 1015521067
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesBlack men and white women
TOPIC: Black men and white women
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   67 to 76 of 102   End
User Details are only visible to members.
having thought about it some more, i will say this:

there is no doubt that we live in a society that could be described as racist. in such a society it is no surprise that many people of one race are not attracted to those of another, it is simply because they have no personal experience that would lead them to be so attracted.

just as they may have no personal experience that would them to be attracted to someone much older or younger, to someone much heavier or much lighter, or to a member of the sex opposite that which they are used to playing.

it is not to say that they would not have a fabulous time with some 20 years older, or 100 pounds heavier, or of a different sex than they are used to playing with. it's just that that is not what is familiar and comfortable. same thing with race.

think about it yet one more way. would you say that a typical white man is more likely to be similar to a random white man than he is likely to be similar to a random black man? if you disagree that a random white man would be completely interchangeable for a random black man, then you also disagree that there are absolutely no differences between black men and white, and that one therefore could easily have a preference for one over the other.

that idea was difficult to express, hope someone can figure out what i just said and explain it to me ;-)

-dixie

Lineboro Cpo MD

Username hidden
(291 posts)
what pixieNdixie said. its preference not racism.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1141 posts)
I have often wondered the same thing, the women that only want black men you do not see them being called racist its just thier preference but if your on the other side of that preference your a racist. LOL. I just like what I like, I also dont fuck people with piercings, I dont like the idea of germs around it and its a turn off for me, not to say that some are not cute or sexy but I just dont find it appealing. Just preference love.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
is there a difference between stating a preference for a particular skin color, and stating a preference for HPW? if there is, I am missing it.

is a white woman who is only looking for black men, is that also racist?

this is about personal preference in sexual attraction, not about civil rights.

Lineboro Cpo MD

Username hidden
(291 posts)
Its racism in my opinion to think that another race should have less opportunities . I do not think that , I am not racist because asian men do not turn me on nor because black men do not turn me on. Look up racism and preference there is a distinct difference. I am not saying that its wrong or I feel its wrong for whites and blacks to have sex, I could care less if that is what turns you on. I am here for sexual pleasure and really racism has no place in my preferences.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
sweetjzabelle....to exclude or to say that you don't find a particular race of people attractive is RACISM pure and simple, you can call it a preference if you want. But to try and say race is the same as hair color or hair length is silly.

I agree sort of...it is your preference, and that preference is that you've made the choice to be racist. So be it...this is America...and you can choose to be however you want, but at least own up to it.

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(211 posts)
I agree it should all come down to physical attraction, I personally am not attracted to certain types of men, short men, really thin men, asian men, black men, men with long hair, and men with alot of facial hair. So, for me it is just a preference in my playmates.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
Nothing like a HUGE BBC.

Buffalo NY

Username hidden
(14 posts)
Too bad you weren't in San Antonio, Texas tonight...I'd goddamn sure like to take you up on that offer.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
I am bi-racial......just throwing it out there LOL.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   67 to 76 of 102   End
TOPIC: Black men and white women