Black men and white women : Swingers Discussion 1015521061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesBlack men and white women
TOPIC: Black men and white women
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 104   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well drop those shorts and get your ass over here sexy!!!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
tortasinqueso....I didn't realize that I was looking to play with you.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(214 posts)
..nope, just really confused.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(214 posts)
del, I am rarely sexually attracted to latino men yet I am a latina myself. Does that mean I am a racist against myself?

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
*hands fat free peanut butter to Tort*

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
What do you mean owning up to your views. And, why is it that you think preference is racism. Thanks, interesting topic.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
Interesting replies...is there a double standard when it comes to white women who prefer black men? Of course there is. But the vast majority of the white women who are involved in the lifestyle and prefer black men are already married to white men and are looking to explore something different from what they get daily.

Like I said before this is America: I might not agree with what you have to say...but I'll defend your right to sat it.

But I still think you should own up to your views whatever they may be.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(214 posts)
also, it is 100% certain that some of the people expressing a preference for race are racist. but simply to express a personal preference does not make one racist.

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
having thought about it some more, i will say this:

there is no doubt that we live in a society that could be described as racist. in such a society it is no surprise that many people of one race are not attracted to those of another, it is simply because they have no personal experience that would lead them to be so attracted.

just as they may have no personal experience that would them to be attracted to someone much older or younger, to someone much heavier or much lighter, or to a member of the sex opposite that which they are used to playing.

it is not to say that they would not have a fabulous time with some 20 years older, or 100 pounds heavier, or of a different sex than they are used to playing with. it's just that that is not what is familiar and comfortable. same thing with race.

think about it yet one more way. would you say that a typical white man is more likely to be similar to a random white man than he is likely to be similar to a random black man? if you disagree that a random white man would be completely interchangeable for a random black man, then you also disagree that there are absolutely no differences between black men and white, and that one therefore could easily have a preference for one over the other.

that idea was difficult to express, hope someone can figure out what i just said and explain it to me ;-)

-dixie

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
what pixieNdixie said. its preference not racism.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1303 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 104   End
TOPIC: Black men and white women