Black men and white women : Swingers Discussion 1015521011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesBlack men and white women
TOPIC: Black men and white women
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 104   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow, AndrewRobin...your entire comment was very interesting but those last few statements were powerful! You really said a mouthful....lol..so tickled.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
A white dude race baiting. AWESOME!

So when younger women say they want to meet an older guy (or vice versa) are they ageist? A woman who wants to play with another woman is sexist? Just because a person in the LS wants to satisfy a fantasy or god-forbid, a fetish, that makes them somehow disrespctful of their partner?

All you black guys out there are probably feeling horrible right now, you have been victimized by these loathsome white women who only want you for sex. Wait, isn't that what all swinging is about?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
The fact that nobody understands what 1SpecialCouple is talking about is part of the problem. She's talking about real, actual, color blindness. She's correct when she says the whole BBC thing is the fetishization of race. It isn't about race not mattering, it's the only thing that matters to the fetishists. It's all about the race, and every other word out of their mouths is black white white black white white black black black.

I know plenty of white swingers who don't care either way about the race of the people they play with. You're as likely to see them with white or black people. They aren't the fetishists.

We've stayed away from black men at clubs because they play into the whole BBC fetish garbage. There's one black man in our certs that my wife hooked up with at a party when I was busy elsewhere, but she knew it was cool with me because I'd been hanging out with him for a while earlier in the evening. He was just a guy, and a pretty cool guy at that. Not hung up on all the black black white white black black black blah blah fetish bullshit.

I hope you white BBC fetishists realize you're every bit as much of a racist as a white supremecist, you just make the racial judgement in the opposite direction. If that doesn't make sense to you, then you're also an idiot.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(364 posts)
Any bbc in Colorado want to help fuck my wife and possibly me help

Denver CO
Username hidden
(2 posts)
The DC area is drying up as far as women wanting black men.

Accokeek MD
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I LOVE BBC BLACK lady,s see my group over 500 HOT people in there !!!

Weirton WV
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Special, I'm not sure what your issue is, it seems like a personal rant, but it doesn't make much sense. I even tried to check out your profile, to see if that would make it make sense, but it's blocked to SF's. I hope you get your issues resolved peacefully, whatever they are.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10693 posts)
Yeah, you guys are "special" alright...

"Welcome" to the fora. Sheesh....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19079 posts)
That's all I do now, Love a BBC onceinawhile

Elkton MD
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Had her first and second at the same time. A sweet, beautiful, amazing thing to witness.

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(29 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 104   End
TOPIC: Black men and white women