Bi Guys : Swingers Discussion 74186
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesBi Guys
TOPIC: Bi Guys
Created by: whcouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Just my personal opinion...

I find that we get a lot of emails from profiles with Straight Male/Bi Female. Then when I reply back that as our profile states I am a Transexual not Female. 9 out of 10 times I get the response that the couple is aware of this and oh so interested. So why not state on your profile your male is also Bi or Bi-Curious? Is being a Bi/Bi-Curious Male in the lifestyle really that bad of a thing?

In my experience Yes! I have heard from so many Bi guys and couples that women are turned off by a profile that states the male is also bi/bi curious. Why is this ladies?

Gilbert AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Bi play is just another way to enjoy this lifestyle. It's the physical enjoyment of doing whatever you want without the hang ups of the everyday world. When I am with an attractive couple, watching her suck his cock and she catches me out of the corner of her eye and grins around his cock... slowly pulls it out and points it in my direction... then guides him into my mouth... Oh yeah... nothing hotter!!! I know some men & women are turned of by it and that's fine. Different strokes and all. But for me it's just a lot of fun.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Yes I play alone and the wife does whatever. All the couples I have met the guy is bi. Even though it is not posted. I play with several couples and all like it all. What a great time. It must be a guy thing to say straight, but when nude with their wife or gf, they like my cock as I do too. Nothing better than having her suck his cock and guide it into my mouth. We share a great time. wow.

Evansville WI
Username hidden
(19 posts)
We've found it really opens up the group play

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Up until about a year ago..I was a homo-phob. But then it all changed over night..I started getting interested in Shemales & Transexuals,Sissyboys. and femme men. Kind of the old best of both worlds so to speak. My wife and I have done about everything there is to do as far as sex goes. So we opened up a new frontier together. Actually the thought of sucking a mans cock for the 1st time makes me so hard..Just another part of eroticy!

Ogdensburg NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Until a few months ago, we had not really ever considered or discussed a bi male joining us. Then one night, the wife ask me if I would consider trying a MFM Threesome with a bi-male. After quite a lot of thinking as well as discussion, I have agreed to do this. So, it there is a bi male near us that would be interested in meeting; please let us know....We also travel to New England every summer as well as to a lot of Western Louisiana and all over Texas.

Livingston TX
Username hidden
(98 posts)
I don't know about more men coming out as bi but there sure doesn't seem to be much interest in single bi emn on this site. Anyone else having the same problem?

Cresson PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Heres a tip lots of cpls who say they are straight are in fact bi or bi-curious its just the facts do not seem to cum out till you meet with them in private. We will agree that more and more seem to be coming out of the closet I know I did and I'm glad I did. The fact that I bi-curious was driving me crazy I'm a 52 year old male after discussing this with my wife we decided screw what others think we have some "TRUE" swing friends who will stick with us those who don't its their problem not ours.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Bi Guys