BJ : Swingers Discussion 155282
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesBJ
TOPIC: BJ
Created by: newandexcited03
Original Starting post for this thread:
What is the best blow job you ever had? What made it so special?
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lol, well done Bdh.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10350 posts)
So if I understand you correctly: you had some fun in the tunnel and didn't cum till you pulled out.

I thought this was a bj thread...

-M

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Thanks man and of course thank you for your service too. But that was a couple years ago before I went inactive.

But the same thing happens when I'm away on business for a long period of time. Its either BJ or she just takes advantage of me... either way its a win.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(16 posts)
Sorry for the double post... but why was it so good: It was 100% totally started and finished by her. No subtle motions of my hand... no begging like a dog for it.... she knew what I wanted and how to do it... and yeah.

Perfect.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(16 posts)
Best BJ would be on the ride home from the airport when returning from Iraq. Wife picked me up and had my drive... kids went on ahead with my parents so we took a side detour. She had her hand on my package as soon as we entered the woods and was down on me soon as she "felt" the car was going to park.

It was like the best thing that happend to me after a year in the sand.... and yeah I made her drive the rest of the way home ;)

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(16 posts)
I am lucky enough to have a man that has multiple orgasms. It has allowed me to give one in the car, then in a glass elevator facing the street, and finish with a good covering of my kitty. I don't know what he may consider his best BJ, but he talks a lot about when I gave him a forced orgasm. I was working him in the car on a secluded road. Each time he started to cum I would slow and squeeze his cock so hard that any cum would wash back down inside his cock. He finally came SO hard that he not only shot past my clinching hand, he exploded 2 ft in the air and almost hit my smiling face. I throughly enjoyed that moment.

Woodville TX

Username hidden
(244 posts)
* He told him ( typo)

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
My brother totaled my mothers car when he was receiving a bj. The officer at the scene just happened to be one of our friends . He was told him on the sly why he rear ended the woman in front of him. I say he was lucky nothing else wasnt "damaged" .

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Mrs Leeza gave me one on the NJ Turnpike as I was driving. We had just visited my in-laws. We are very careful and would not do anything that would put us or others in danger, but it was late at night and the road was clear. It was special because at first I said we shouldn't... but she was so horny that she would not take no for an answer. I returned the favor as soon as we got home!

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
Lmao True!

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: BJ