Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › BBC
TOPIC: BBC
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 23 of 23
User Details are only visible to members.
I have to say my wife always said it just wasn't for her, but I always wanted to see it. She recently had her first BBC (actually afew at once, lol) and it was quite hot. Now though the fantasy of it doesn't seem as hot to me. She still says she could not care less what color or size it is.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(90 posts)
If faced with 2 otherwise equal men, one white & one black, and the black guy had a big dick but the wht guy had a MUCH bigger dick - i would still pick the black guy. Its more than BBC, it's the whole deliciously dark man; his eyes, hands, skin, lips, hair, head, voice, rhythm, strength, & magnetism... yummy. I think SOME white men fool themselves into thinking that it is JUST the cock that the ladies are lusting over... but its not, its the whole sexy vibe. IMO

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Any guys have this fantasy? My wife has a gay hairdresser and she tells her friends she's going to see her "Big Black Buck".

This is a huge turn-on for me. Watching her get banged by a guy bigger than me.

West End VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 23 of 23
TOPIC: BBC
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.