BBC : Swingers Discussion 1608381011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesBBC
TOPIC: BBC
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i finally had everything set up for it and when we finally meet her first, and only so far, bbc the guy showed up a little drunk but we went ahead with it. we set around at the bar around 30 minutes and finally headed to the room. you could tell he was a little nervous, but i just played that off and when she wanted to start playing we found out why. he had lied about the size, i was way bigger than him and he said he was going to make her cum over and over. needless to say that wasnt happening and i was just glad when he got it up. my wife is the type that loves the attention of both guys, problem was everytime i would get around them he would go soft. he had told us he had a lot of experience with married couples but that was a lie as we found out also. so i figured i would just set back and let them play for a little while, that is until i could tell she wasnt getting anything from it so i had to step in and get her off. now when i bring up the ideal of meeting with a real bbc she aint really intersted and i was hoping that i would get my ultimate fantasy of watching her with several black guys. but i dont think its going to happen now. how do you talk them into giving bbc another try.

Pigeon Forge TN

Username hidden
(64 posts)
The wife is a total BBC slut, getting the tat this weekend. Boles she will share her BBC with your wife, we can sit back and watch the show!

Morgan City LA

Username hidden
(54 posts)
The tattoo is a temp. I'm trying to have her wear it on her ankle some week end when we go out. I think it's hot for her to "advertise".

Sterling Heights MI

Username hidden
(23 posts)
I have talked to the wife often about trying this once. She keeps brushing the idea off. But I guess it isn't really specific to BBC but any other race.

Niles MI

Username hidden
(157 posts)
Boles, i see your wife has the Queen of Spades tattoo, is it the temporary one or real. My wife is getting the real thing on the back of her neck, one she designed. She only wants BBC also(except for me) LOL!

Morgan City LA

Username hidden
(54 posts)
STILL LOOKING FOR THE EXPERIENCE AND WOULD LOVE IF WE COULD MEET WITH TWO BBC THAT WOULD BE GREAT TO JUST SET BACK AND WATCH ME WOMAN IN ACTION. BEEN TALKING TO A FEW ON HERE AND JUST WAITING FOR HER TO GIVE ME THE GO AHEAD. HOPE TO POST HOW IT GOES.

Pigeon Forge TN

Username hidden
(64 posts)
WE RECENTLY HAD THE COMPANY OF A SO CALLED BBC BUT IT ENDED UP NO WHERE AS BIG AS HE HAD SAID AND COULDNT STAY (UP) FOR IT. HE SAID HE HAD A LOT OF MFM EXPERIENCES BUT HE LIED. EVERYTIME I WOULD LEAVE THEM ALONE HE WAS FINE BUT WHEN I WOULD JOIN IN WITH THEM HE WOULD GO SOFT. I AM 100% STRAIGHT AND NEVER CAME CLOSE TO HIM. BUT HE WASNT GAME. SO STILL LOOKING FOR THAT EXPERIENCE.

Pigeon Forge TN

Username hidden
(64 posts)
We have swung for quite a while. We have settled on the MFM meets. Every once in a while I'd include a BBC for her to please. She kept saying she didn't want that. On 2 recent occasions I sent her out on "dates. She was sent to be a slut for her "date" to use. Both were with black guys. She has now decided she only wants to please BBCs. She loves the taboo aspect of it and has expanded some of our fantasies further than I ever imagined.

Sterling Heights MI

Username hidden
(23 posts)
I have to say my wife always said it just wasn't for her, but I always wanted to see it. She recently had her first BBC (actually afew at once, lol) and it was quite hot. Now though the fantasy of it doesn't seem as hot to me. She still says she could not care less what color or size it is.

Wyomissing PA

Username hidden
(90 posts)
If faced with 2 otherwise equal men, one white & one black, and the black guy had a big dick but the wht guy had a MUCH bigger dick - i would still pick the black guy. Its more than BBC, it's the whole deliciously dark man; his eyes, hands, skin, lips, hair, head, voice, rhythm, strength, & magnetism... yummy. I think SOME white men fool themselves into thinking that it is JUST the cock that the ladies are lusting over... but its not, its the whole sexy vibe. IMO

Downingtown PA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: BBC