BBC--how did YOU start : Swingers Discussion 1787901013
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesBBC--how did YOU start
TOPIC: BBC--how did YOU start
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   13 to 22 of 22 
User Details are only visible to members.
Saw a BBC that I lliked on a site and contacted him. We got together and I sucked his cock and bottomed for him. I loved it,

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(388 posts)
We were at the nude beach at Hedonism II. She liked the guy and set up a date for that afternoon.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I was seeing a black - LES lady 4 year,s & 2 do some-thing diffident she had a friend do me as she watched !! & I loved it

Weirton WV
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Heat, you're stuttering

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1247 posts)
I have always been attracted to darker meat! LMAO... But its true, hubby is Latin with a great Tan and am even better 10" thick dick to go with it... so I enjoy black men, most often 8 out of 10 black men they have 10" or more..... So I look for Black dick at the clubs or bars.... But to answer your question my true first BBC was at a club in Miami 14 yrs ago... he was a single guy with the biggest bulge... at the end of the night I was stariing at 12" of Jamaican meat!!! It was Yummy!

Miami FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I havent ruled it out and I havent found a gentleman I cared to experience it with. But, I doubt it will be the one I want from now on...LOL. I have the one I want all the time!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2197 posts)
I thought he was SO good looking... made it easy.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(502 posts)
I didn't really meet a big black cock, but I did have great sex with a guy who happened to be black, and had a nice sized cock, but a better sized attitude and confidence. I prefer heads that make conversation to the ones that just wink at you.

Yes, of course, I'm being sarcastic.

I enjoy and have sex with people of all races, just depends on the individual and the attraction running both ways. A BBC is not really a person, it's a category of penises.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Met a guy from another site, had a blast with him. Its only a different flavor so to speak, not a rule for us. He has a certain flavor in girls he likes too.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1247 posts)
I see a lot of people that want BBC. We were curious...(partner asked a question last night that had me thinking)...how did YOU meet your first BBC? What happened that let you know this is what you want from now on?

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(303 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   13 to 22 of 22 
TOPIC: BBC--how did YOU start