Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › BBC--how did YOU start
TOPIC: BBC--how_did_YOU_start
« Prev  1  2  3  Next »
11 to 20 of 24
User Details are only visible to members.
Never had the attraction.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2534 posts)
She and I had talked about it but that was about it. Our longtime FWB couldn't play on our schedule anymore. When we started looking for a replacement she asked if we could look for a black guy. I was game so here we are.

Red Boiling Springs TN
Username hidden
(11 posts)
never did a bbc, curious

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1459 posts)
It was a fantasy of my ex husband to see me with a BBC. I have enjoyed them ever since

Houston TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Saw a BBC that I lliked on a site and contacted him. We got together and I sucked his cock and bottomed for him. I loved it,

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(490 posts)
We were at the nude beach at Hedonism II. She liked the guy and set up a date for that afternoon.

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I was seeing a black - LES lady 4 year,s & 2 do some-thing diffident she had a friend do me as she watched !! & I loved it

Ocala FL
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Heat, you're stuttering

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(1719 posts)
I have always been attracted to darker meat! LMAO... But its true, hubby is Latin with a great Tan and am even better 10" thick dick to go with it... so I enjoy black men, most often 8 out of 10 black men they have 10" or more..... So I look for Black dick at the clubs or bars.... But to answer your question my true first BBC was at a club in Miami 14 yrs ago... he was a single guy with the biggest bulge... at the end of the night I was stariing at 12" of Jamaican meat!!! It was Yummy!

Miami FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I havent ruled it out and I havent found a gentleman I cared to experience it with. But, I doubt it will be the one I want from now on...LOL. I have the one I want all the time!

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2534 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  Next »
11 to 20 of 24
TOPIC: BBC--how did YOU start
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.