Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › BBC--how did YOU start
TOPIC: BBC--how_did_YOU_start
Created by: innervision
Original Starting post for this thread:
I see a lot of people that want BBC. We were curious...(partner asked a question last night that had me thinking)...how did YOU meet your first BBC? What happened that let you know this is what you want from now on?

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 27
User Details are only visible to members.
Yup ... exactly six inches

True Story ... I had a guy reach out to me years ago and I told him that he'd have to send me a pic I could believe ... with a dollar bill next to it. He wrote back and said, "I thought you wanted to go large," including a pic that totally eclipsed a 100 bill!

The pic sold me, but I was even more impressed with his sense of humor. He was FABULOUS to play with but that was when I lived in Florida.

Caryville TN
Username hidden
(63 posts)
the internet skews length most of the time. FYI, if you lay a dollar bill out on the top of the guys cock from end to end to measure. the dollar bill is 6" long

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(83 posts)
When we first started playing, it was VERY tame. Curiosity led us to FantasyLand in Tampa, an adult bookstore with GH booths, theaters both public and private, and little playrooms. I thought it was all kinds of hot to play with my husband while guys in the booths next to us watched and JO. That was as far as it went for many months although guys were always sticking it thru the hole. After several months, a guy stuck a really big black one thru the hole and I wanted to play with it, which I did.

That was MANY years, and a whole lot of Play Date experience ago.

I read the comment to the effect that the BBC thing is demeaning, but I really don't get that. In this environment it is all important to be clear in communicating what you want, and what you are offering ... unless there is something wrong with someone looking for a BBC, how else are they supposed to ask for it. As for the sensitivity to the person behind the BBC, I only get that to a point. I am not interested in any kind of relationship with Play Mates at all ... other than the friendly and polite part.

I think that's why women who like the glory hole thing are attracted to it ... an anonymous thrill experience with no muss, no fuss, and no drama.

As for the "never go back," "never want anything else" or however the original post was worded, I think that's just silly. Given a BWC and a BBC that were the same size, no matter what you are doing with it, it would be very hard to say what color it was blindfolded.

As far as the statistical thing is concerned, the group that I have found to be the biggest by far are Jamaicans ... we vacation in Jamaica every year.

I will also say that there is NO fool proof indicator of what a guy has ... not his hands, not his feet, not his height, not his prominent adams apple ... there is no way to know until you see it, and even that can fool you. I had a guy send me a "proof pic" years ago (like an explicit pic taken while holding a note with my name on it) showing me he had a really nice one. I was doing a hotel Play Date with guys ... when he showed up and stripped, it wasn't even anywhere near average. If I told you how many Play Mates I've had over the years, you wouldn't believe me but I can say, with LOTS of experience, that I never saw anything grow that much ... to duplicate it, you'd about have to take a guy with ten inches and put him in ice water for a while ... seriously, I never saw anything like that.

I sure wish all the little ones out there were that way! LOL

Caryville TN
Username hidden
(63 posts)
As a black man with a larger than average penis, I must admit that I find the whole BBC thing to be somewhat offensive. It's no less demeaning than judging a woman's attractiveness based solely on her cup size.

Now, that said, this is about FANTASIES so we should all cut each other a healthy amount of slack. Just because one can be offended doesn't mean you should be, depending upon the circumstances. I fantasize about enormous nipples and clits and would heartily seize upon an opportunity to experience both. It's just that you need to recognize that there's a human being deserving of respect attached to those body parts.

Lastly, I said my penis is larger than average. The average male penis is about 5.25 inches long when erect. That's right, despite the SLS Sex Stories, the average guy walking around does not have a 7" penis. Black men's penis are, on average, the largest but not by very much. All of this can be confirmed via a simple Internet search. So, everyone enjoy your fantasies. Close your eyes and imagine that there are 10" probing the innermost secrets of your womanhood.

Sturbridge MA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
men of color with 6ln advertise BBC

Redford MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
My sentiments exactly SA

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
WOW...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8334 posts)
He answered and ad I had on another site. We met for lunch and then went back to my house. I have had some great sexual partners but I believe he is the best. He is thoughtful, gentle, very talented, and has a 9+.

Coon Rapids MN
Username hidden
(14 posts)
My point exactly, it's one thing to state better than 50% are above average, it's an entirely different matter to clam 80% are 10" or bigger.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1456 posts)
I think a good percentage are larger than average but 10"? I have my doubts.

Red Boiling Springs TN
Username hidden
(11 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 27
TOPIC: BBC--how did YOU start
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.