Asian women : Swingers Discussion 183208
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesAsian women
TOPIC: Asian women
Created by: Asianeyes The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
NJ: Ignornance crosses all ethnicities! My father spoke fluent Spanish and never taught me so I can understand where you're coming from. I guess Twinkie is the equivalent of Oreo, black on the outside and white on the inside. I find that these people are really criticizing other people's values. Guess what....they're problem.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2154 posts)
@ BLT - In the town I grew up in, everyone was pretty much Italian/Irish. In my high school there was only two other Asians beside me, and they were straight off the boat so I couldn't even communicate with them! I can't even speak Chinese since my parents never taught me. I work with alot of Asians and some of them were really almost... disgusted when they found out I couldn't speak my native language. One called me a twinkie! White on the inside and yellow on the outside.. Haha..

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(926 posts)
NJ: I used to go to this girl club in the Village back in the day and there was this Asian bartender I had the hots for for years and you know I stepped to her! She never gave me the time of day so I guess her gf, who happened to be black too, was handling it because she was madly in love with her....LOL! First the Adidas; now this. I am going to have to look you up when I come north so we can fulfill both of our fantasies.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2154 posts)
An Asian woman in business attire is a huge turn on to me! Not sure what it is, but I love it.

Sadly, I'm Asian myself and have NEVER been with an Asian girl before.. Not even in high school or anything.. WTF!

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(926 posts)
ASIAN woman R s000000000000000000oooooooooooooooo HOT !!!

Weirton WV

Username hidden
(31 posts)
I never have sex contact with Asian woman....but real have dream to find small sexy innocent Asian girl and have brutal sex.... Its soooo sexy.

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
too bad I'm Italian instead of Asian, or I'd have something to add to my "things to do while in Vegas" list.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17026 posts)
No idea why but we both think they are incredibly sexy

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1141 posts)
I have a thing for Asian women, i love the sense of innocent while being open to naughty things, also their sub side and the sexiness whenever they play...no matter how naughty they get they always do it with some type of shyness lol.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(8 posts)
I have a thing for Asian women, i love the sense of innocent while being open to naughty things, also their sub side and the sexiness whenever they play...no matter how naughty they get they always do it with some type of shyness lol.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Asian women