Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Any other men enjoy watching another man cum in their wife's mouth
TOPIC: Any other men enjoy watching another man cum in their wife's mouth
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 95   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you are into watching your babe with another guy in any way, this generally is a turn on for you. It sure is for me.

Last summer we got with a couple whom we have played with before. We did all kinds of stuff; watching the ladies start with each other, eat the other wife, etc... It eventually turned into each of us guys on our backs with the other guy's wife in 69; all on the same bed. The girls had already come. The other guy sensing he was about to come said, 'Hold on.' to Mrs. JM. She and I both knew what he meant and said it was OK. She continued to suck him. He exploded in her mouth. I know this guy shoots a big load as the time before he came on his wife's cunt and it was a bucket full. Well knowing that my sexy babe took it all, made me lose my load in the other lady's mouth. She also swallowed everything I had.

Mrs. JM loves to suck cock and swallow cum. It turns me on to swing and share her. What a wonderful world!!!

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(369 posts)
I think I enjoy getting it as much as he enjoys watching me do it. LOL

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(282 posts)
I think I enjoy getting it as much as he enjoys watching me do it. LOL

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(282 posts)
any one that has looked at our profile realizes by now the we love the lifestyle and with that being said there is nothing like watching my wife going down a man. she loves to please and when a man starts cumming in her mouth she aint stopping thats when she even gts a little more freakie. she loves to leave the man legs shaking. she wont stop and often you have to pull her away. there is only so much a man can take after cumming. usually though we like the first load of the guy to be in her pussy, that way she is all lubed up naturally. well with that being said guess its time to get off here this time. hope to hear from you all close to us.

Gatlinburg TN
Username hidden
(65 posts)
My slut loves the first load to fill her pussy, but she's learned to always lick the cock(s) clean when they're done.

Sterling Heights MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Welcum to the forums AnnDavid!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12369 posts)
Yes there is just something hot about seeing her drive a guy wild with her hot mouth, then seeing him cum on her face.

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Hell yeah.....I love watching my wife sucking & slobbering all over a big, rock-hard cock until he cums all inside her mouth & outside of her mouth & all over her lips.....

Bee Caves TX
Username hidden
(92 posts)
I love to cum in her mouth and i want her to share it with me.

Middleburgh NY
Username hidden
(288 posts)
Yes, she loves cum and swallows it all!

Morgan City LA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 95   End
TOPIC: Any other men enjoy watching another man cum in their wife's mouth