Any other men enjoy watching another man cum in their wife's mouth : Swingers Discussion 679281051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesAny other men enjoy watching another man cum in their wife's mouth
TOPIC: Any other men enjoy watching another man cum in their wife's mouth
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 95   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sweettart, I'll be in NOLA with some friends in October...

Just sayin'

;-)

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I enjoy seeing other men cum in my wife's mouth for the simple reason she loves it. She prides herself on her ability to give a good BJ. She also has a fantasy of being covered in cum but loves to swallow it up just as much. Knowing that, it's only natural that I would enjoy watching another man fill her mouth with cum and her swallow it up because I know that she gets so much pleasure out of it.

Port Huron MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
My girl loves it when a guy pulls out and then JO into her wide open mouth. Did a super hot tandem with a guy friend once and she had trouble catching it all at once but she did get it all in the end.

Round Rock TX
Username hidden
(30 posts)
glad to know im not alone!

Mukilteo WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hubby prefers for the men we trust to CUM in my pussy!!! To have me Bred as they say in Breeding.....

Miami FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
great thread, sometimes she wants to suck him off, and swallow it all, makes her sexier,

Charlestown IN
Username hidden
(186 posts)
Love watching her swallow it and it on her face, hair, and breasts. I get more excited when cleans him after he has dumped his load in her.

Rowlett TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
love to see her taking it in her mouth. then swallow every drop. and make sure she cleans it off.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
Definitely. I love thinking about a man (or, more often than not, several men) cumming in my partner's mouth, and pretty much every other hole she's got, too. We regularly fantasize about her being objectified and used as a fucktoy.

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
I love watching another guy cum on my wife's face! But, even more than that, I love watching TWO guys cum on her face --- even better, if it's at the same time!

Sun Valley NV
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 95   End
TOPIC: Any other men enjoy watching another man cum in their wife's mouth