Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Any other men enjoy watching another man cum in their wife's mouth
TOPIC: Any other men enjoy watching another man cum in their wife's mouth
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 134   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Got to watch that today and yes, it was a HUGE turn on! Especially when she asked him to cum in her mouth, I almost came just hearing that!

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1490 posts)
Your right scamp

Username hidden
(15 posts)
This is definitely one of the hottest parts of sharing.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1490 posts)
I just remembered something the 1st time my Baby swallowed another guys load she was with a sm and I had been filming and taking pic. This guy is the one man gangbang I've talked about . They fucked for 2 hrs. and when my girl was done he said I' going to cum and she said bring it up here and he jacked it in her mouth. As he was doing it it made me shoot right there on the floor and I was even jacking it. When he was done she looked at me and opened her mouth then swallowed with her little satanic grin . She knew it would drive me wild and it did

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
I told the Mrs. to do what feels good when she asked what my limits of me seeing her doing are. I am always hoping to see her take her lover's load, but she insists on yanking that sucker out at the last nano-second and shaking the hell out of it like she is spraying the party with a bottle of champagne; just giggling and jiggling all the way through.....lol She says it's way more fun that way and loves to make a big friggin' mess on the money shots.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(216 posts)
It so erotic too watch and hear as she rocks his world.

Username hidden
(15 posts)
I love watching the Mrs. Blow to complete even better is the look and sounds the guy makes, Ya know the ole deer in the headlights look, but of course they love the shit out of that lol.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5203 posts)
@OP. I love watching my Baby suck a dude dry lol. The other thing we're talkin about I tried to play with my 1st cousins tits at 12 . She slapped the shit out of me. Still wish she would have let me lol

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Sandy has done this on two occasions (where I got to watch) and I found it very exciting, shocking as well. At the swame timne proud of her acting out on her desires. Her libido is a strong as a man and she has a real appetitte for new sexual partners

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
she like sucking bbc till they cum down her throat

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 134   End
TOPIC: Any other men enjoy watching another man cum in their wife's mouth