Any other men enjoy watching another man cum in their wife's mouth : Swingers Discussion 679281031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesAny other men enjoy watching another man cum in their wife's mouth
TOPIC: Any other men enjoy watching another man cum in their wife's mouth
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 95   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I love to watch her swallow cum. I have set her up at a club once to do five guys in a row. She was in heaven. And when I fucked her she just keep on cumin over and over. That was hot.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
Our favorite thing is for Mrs to suck until completion. I love watching the expression on both their faces when he is ready to cum in her mouth. She knows it's cumming and he is loving giving it to her

Plano TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I have a total oral fetish and love to suck guys off and swallow. Fortunately, my husband supports my oral fetish and not only enjoys watching but also enjoys his turn as well. One of my favs it to swallow two at once.

Auburn CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
I love watching my wife blowing another guy and I especially love when he cums inside her mouth and she takes it all.

Forney TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Thank you for that! Now I wish I lived close enough to be part of the group that "bumps" into your top five!!

;^)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
LOL...heres' the top 5 in no particular order of hotness:

- Watching her suck another dick/take a facial/swallow. - Watching her fuck another girl with a strap on. - Watching her in bed with 3 other girls. Seriously...just a potpourri of boobs, asses and pussies. So hot. - Watching her get dp'd. - Watching her watch me getting a bj from another girl. The first time we had a 3some, I was getting blown by our new friend and I just looked over at my girl and the look on her face coupled with the fact that she was playing with herself nearly made me cum. She looked like she was enjoying it more than I was. It was pretty hot.

Once I watch her get gang banged, one of these is going to get bumped from the list.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Ok, am I the only one that wants to know what the other 4 are?

lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Watching my girl suck a dick and then swallow the load is one of the 5 hottest things I've ever seen. And since we're both bi, we also enjoy sharing it as well.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
It's been a while but love watching her with a mouthful of cock! Her swallowing with such gusto... just hot!

Mohnton PA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
wish i wouldve known earlier. we was in cincinnati last weekend. maybe next time we can get together.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(65 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 95   End
TOPIC: Any other men enjoy watching another man cum in their wife's mouth