Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Any other men enjoy watching another man cum in their wife's mouth
TOPIC: Any_other_men_enjoy_watching_another_man_cum_in_their_wife's_mouth
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 15  Next »
21 to 30 of 141
User Details are only visible to members.
I looked up braggart for a synonym and low and behold the first thing that appeared was FUN_AHOY.

Wait, before you post and say its simply the truth, I looked that up too and what do you know, the first thing to pop up was FUN_AHOY

teehee

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
"Hope that doesn't make me gay."

I don't think so. But it would require pre-ejaculatory dick-withdrawal. Can't speak for other doods, but in the exceedingly rare (like, almost never) times a chick has been able to take all of me down the hatch, I don't want to pull out until next Tuesday.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13075 posts)
Such a problem solver, Fun

I do have to admit, I like to see just a little bit in her mouth before she swallows it down. Hope that doesn't make me gay.

;^D

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4171 posts)
Sounds like straight guys.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18744 posts)
"As much as I love watching another man cum in rabbit's mouth, I have no desire to snowball with her afterwards."

Deepthroat. No mess. Problem solved. You're welcome.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13075 posts)
As much as I love watching another man cum in rabbit's mouth, I have no desire to snowball with her afterwards.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4171 posts)
If you have ever cleaned up your lady's kitty after she has been cum in/on, you have an idea how slick she feels. But kissing her cum covered lips is an entirely different experience that can be totally erotic.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(447 posts)
Maybe bi guys that list as straight

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18744 posts)
She is not a fan of cum in her mouth but i absolutely love watching her suck cock and the way her lips feel and taste is so fantastic whether she has been sucking me or some other guy so I would love to see her with a mouthful of cum. Who would love kissing their wife with a mouthful of cum?

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(288 posts)
If my wife enjoyed a man cuming in her mouth and it made her happy Hell yes I would let her and hell yes I would enjoy watching.

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(251 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 15  Next »
21 to 30 of 141
TOPIC: Any other men enjoy watching another man cum in their wife's mouth
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.