Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Any other men enjoy watching another man cum in their wife's mouth
TOPIC: Any other men enjoy watching another man cum in their wife's mouth
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 136   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As much as I love watching another man cum in rabbit's mouth, I have no desire to snowball with her afterwards.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1737 posts)
If you have ever cleaned up your lady's kitty after she has been cum in/on, you have an idea how slick she feels. But kissing her cum covered lips is an entirely different experience that can be totally erotic.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(300 posts)
Maybe bi guys that list as straight

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18181 posts)
She is not a fan of cum in her mouth but i absolutely love watching her suck cock and the way her lips feel and taste is so fantastic whether she has been sucking me or some other guy so I would love to see her with a mouthful of cum. Who would love kissing their wife with a mouthful of cum?

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(233 posts)
If my wife enjoyed a man cuming in her mouth and it made her happy Hell yes I would let her and hell yes I would enjoy watching.

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(130 posts)
She does not like cum in her mouth but in my heAd she swallows it all lol

Beachwood OH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
The wife has never wasted a drop, something she and I are very proud of. It's extremely erotic for me.

Meridian MS
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Of all the times I have watched my wife give blowjobs, I had never seen a guy cum in her mouth until about a month ago. Blowjobs are usually just foreplay to her getting fucked. But at her last gangbang she was getting fucked while blowing another of the guys, when the one in her mouth came. Both she and I enjoyed it ALOT! Getting guys to xum in her mouth will definitely be a part of our play in the future.

Cumming GA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I just reread my post on this God I'm a fuckin' moron. That should have said I wasn't even jacking it

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Oh hell yes, I love watching her suck cock and I love it when he cums in her mouth and drips down his cock so I get to see it

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 136   End
TOPIC: Any other men enjoy watching another man cum in their wife's mouth