Any ladies with a cum fetish : Swingers Discussion 132719
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesAny ladies with a cum fetish
TOPIC: Any ladies with a cum fetish
Created by: Ohhhhhhh The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I love seeing it in a condom

Palm Beach FL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
No!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
When we talk about cum i have experience with one girl from my County before 10 years... We have nice sex /sex for one night/ and girl cum from pussy same like man. maybe somebody from you have that experience...

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
I, BiDon love cum. swallowed, facial, rubbed in my nipples, licked off is cock , belly, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(332 posts)
{Raises hand}

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(262 posts)
My wife has a huge cum fetish. I am always trying to think of new ways for her to take it. I've cum in a spoon and had her eat it, cum in her hand and had her suck it threw a straw, in a shot glass, in a drink. I am out of ideas. But its a major turn on to see her get that dirty smile on her face when i tell her how i want her to take it. She has snowballed other women, cleaned up cream pies, licked it off of breast. Its all very hot to see

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Please tell me how people discriminate against people with a bi preference? Please tell how it is discriminatory to say no to any one for any reason? Please tell me when it became discrimintatory to be selective for anyones personal reasons? Maybe you are discriminatory for being bi yet listing as straight. there are plenty of bi men out there .

People like you, who lie in their sexual preference are selfish and immature. You cannot handle rejection for any reason, and think it is fine to trick people who do not want interaction with you into thinking you are something you are not . And then Claim Discrimination you sir are pathetic

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
it does boggle the mind why someone would outright lie and openly decieve others...

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Hung 61 posted *****"I love to spray my sperm all over a woman - face, boobs, ass, - I just love to see it blast from my cock. I have cum 'in' men before also - they just swallowed my load straight.

Up to now, I've always chickened out receiving sperm - I have had several bisexual 3-somes and 4-somes - the only thing that I have experienced is a guy cumming in my hand when I jerked him off.

I do have a fantasy of receiving a facial....maybe one day I'll get the courage to follow through....lol :-) "*****

my question for you why are you clearly listed as straight when you are admitedly BI ???????

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
ok, so big deal girls like male cum. How many guys like man cum?

Northville NY
Username hidden
(272 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Any ladies with a cum fetish