Anal sex : Swingers Discussion 42546
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesAnal sex
TOPIC: Anal sex
Created by: huesos54
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife loves anal and we've tried it a few times but she is so pettite that I can't put my dick in there. We've tried lubes but she can only take the tip. She can handle my fingers and it turns her on being finger fucked. I've done some butt plugs but that's about it. Any suggestions on how to accomodate my dick in there. Any other women out there like it anal? What are your anal stories.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I love having my ass pleased daily and yes!! I do beg for it! Use an enema first! It makes one hell of a difference for you both! I add an herbal oil to the enema and use it on the first and last attempt at cleaning. The oil takes away any need for a lube with me. I also loved my ass rimmed to get myself ready, then it just slides in. YUMMY!! I love that!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Like others have said, Lots of lube.. make sure its not just around her butt but inside as well.. Use your finger and get it in there.

Also, My wife has told me she needs to be very sexually excited for anal. I usually to it after about 30 minutes of foreplay and playing with her bottom. It seem to loosen her up mentally and that makes her bottom loosen up.

Anal is very flexible, It can take a lot before any tearing.. the key is sexually aroused and TONS of lube.. if its not dripping OUT of her bottom then you don't have enough

Oregon City OR

Username hidden
(13 posts)
When you are attempting anal you have to use lots and lots of lube if you think you have applied too much then thats when you need to add more my wife is like yours she loves a finger in the ass while she is being orally pleasured and she has a tremendous orgasm when she is penetrated anally but the lady has to be relaxed , ready and don't forget lots of lube good luck

Navarre FL

Username hidden
(1416 posts)
My wife loves anal and we've tried it a few times but she is so pettite that I can't put my dick in there. We've tried lubes but she can only take the tip. She can handle my fingers and it turns her on being finger fucked. I've done some butt plugs but that's about it. Any suggestions on how to accomodate my dick in there. Any other women out there like it anal? What are your anal stories.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Anal sex