All Girl Fantasy : Swingers Discussion 36481
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesAll Girl Fantasy
TOPIC: All Girl Fantasy
Created by: carefree_in_PA
Original Starting post for this thread:
My main one right now is to be part of a multi-girl orgy. I never been with more than two women with out the men being involved. 3 or more hot ladies at once would be mine fantasy. Hint Hint ladies

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Women in groups is a wonderful thing. I've never had a FFF. Women are not used to making the first move. Swinger chicks would be different.

Let's just say..I would very much enjoy an FFF. Beyond that...it's just slippery gravy.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I watched 4 women Party in the Group room at my Club. And it was a Beautiful thing. I knew 2 of them. And They moved about like fish in a School. There where many People watching and Nobody dared to interfere. It was an amazeing thing. And a Beautiful special time.

Clark NJ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Well let me say this, I have had an all female threesome. I cannot put it in words. Its was definately a euporic moment. The best way to explain a group of women is music. Its fun with the guys to don't get me wrong. When the guys are the there. It doesn't matter if they are actively participating or just spectating either. We will tend to be more showy for the men's sake. When it is just women it is wild. Women are more sensual in general then men, Not all but, anyways. It just seems less hurried, because the guys aren't waiting. The situation is more sensual and expressive. Every truely bi women should try.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Carefree, that is in the works !

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8949 posts)
hrider...would love to ride you

Alexandria VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
5 or 6 women.....Oh the fun....hehe

And I do mean my kinda fun!

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
My fantasy for now would be to be with two ladies alone no men around and just have the whole night together to make love in candle light, and soft music and toys.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(16 posts)
My main one right now is to be part of a multi-girl orgy. I never been with more than two women with out the men being involved. 3 or more hot ladies at once would be mine fantasy. Hint Hint ladies

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: All Girl Fantasy