Adult Theatre sex : Swingers Discussion 229370
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesAdult Theatre sex
TOPIC: Adult Theatre sex
Created by: dff1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone done this? If so - where and how was it?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Drop us a mail guys, we aren't far away, and we love weekends away ;)

Maricopa AZ
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Nevadaman Perfect timing!!!! We will be visiting Vegas that exact week, lets make this happen.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(57 posts)
Wife and I have been to the theater on Boulder Highway south from Las Vegas towards Henderson. Great time. Hear there is another one somewhere in the Valley View area - will be looking for it when we are in Vegas week of the 20th. Anyone want to cum?

Battle Mountain NV
Username hidden
(927 posts)
We are interested in playing at CVE in Gastonia, NC. We hear they have private rooms! Sounds like fun. Anyone interested?

Whittier NC
Username hidden
(9 posts)
we have never been in an adult theatre, but did have sex in a regular movie theatre. we were the only ones in there, and the movie sucked so.....

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2042 posts)
Derp the Derp, I've done it. Reading, PA. I went with a married couple I had been dating IN LIFESTYLE so-to-speak and we went just to watch the dudes touching themselves. But we got so excited, we just started playing around in one of the booths and next thing ya know guys were stroking themselves watching us girls play. The guy working was LIKE NO NO NO you can't do that here! Her and I looked at each other and said, "Oh we can't kiss in public?" Her husband started laughing and we just sorta skipped our way out leaving several dudes with dicks in hand. Was A GREAT TIME! We only really went after we got into a conversation about it at home. Once we realized we could actually see dudes playing with themselves, we all 3 got worked up and basically dared each other to go and walk in on someone in a private booth. But since neither one of us had ever seen anything of the sort in person, we decided to check it out ourselves. And that was all she wrote. :-) I'd do it again, especially taking a newbie virgin!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1763 posts)
Lido and XPosed in Dallas both get plenty of action. We've been to both. Lido is usually busier, but a little dirtier too--both the place and the crowd.

I hear that New Fine Arts is also fun, We haven't gotten over there to see what it's like.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(204 posts)
Where are there any theatres in Texas? I have enjoyed the booths at DW's in Whichta Falls...that was hot! I am thinking theatre would even be better.

Altus OK
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Several of these in the Raleigh-Durham area.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(376 posts)
"Any such Theaters in SF Bay Area?"

-----

I hear Secrets in Oakland is growing in popularity.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12205 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
TOPIC: Adult Theatre sex